Packers fans, community members and visitors in town for games this month can enjoy a variety of offerings from the Packers Hall of Fame, with events and activities for fans of all ages.
Senior Wednesdays: Hall of Fame admission for seniors 62 and over is just $10 on Wednesdays. Tickets must be purchased in person to qualify for the discount.
- As part of Senior Wednesdays, the Packers Hall of Fame is offering 'Senior Series' events on the third Wednesday of each month, with several special activities offered for both seniors and members of the general public.
- This month's Senior Series is set for Sept. 18, and will invite visitors to put on the curator's gloves and get up close to some of its most unique artifacts with "Hands on History." Tickets are $15 for seniors and $20 for adults (price includes admission to the Hall of Fame).
Brown County Day: Brown County residents are reminded to visit the Packers Hall of Fame on the second Tuesday of each month for a special discount on admission. Adults, students and seniors that reside in Brown County can visit the Hall of Fame for just $10; child admission is $5. Tickets must be purchased in person, and guests must present valid identification listing a Brown County address.
Game weekend Stadium and Trolley Tours: Visitors to Lambeau Field and Green Bay can get the full Packers experience with several different types of tours, including:
- Heritage Trail Trolley Tours, offered every home game weekend at various times. The fun-filled, 90-minute, historical trolley tours take fans back more than 100 years along the Packers Heritage Trail, from Old City Stadium to train depots and churches, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Each tour is led by a knowledgeable, entertaining guide who helps bring to life the story of Green Bay and its team.
- Alumni Tours, offered every home game weekend at various times, will feature Antonio Freeman, LeRoy Butler and Gilbert Brown on Sept. 14, Eugene Robinson, Jeff Dellenbach and Brett Goode on Sept. 21, and Mike Wahle, Josh Bidwell, Dave Robinson and Dorsey Levens on Sept. 25.
- Stadium Tours are also available each day, and guests are encouraged to purchase ahead of time for home game weekends as those dates tend to sell out.
- Combination Stadium Tour and Hall of Fame tickets are available, as well as the "Ultimate Package" which includes a Stadium Tour, Trolley Tour and Hall of Fame admission ticket.
Hall of Fame Memberships: Dedicated fans and history buffs can get even closer to the team with annual memberships to the Packers Hall of Fame. With individual, dual and family memberships offered, fans can choose the right option for them and can also enjoy membership pricing for museum events, depending on availability:
- Individual membership is $55 per year and includes an annual unlimited admission for the member to the Packers Hall of Fame, a limited edition 2019 Hall of Fame membership coin and two guest passes for the Packers Hall of Fame.
- Dual membership is $75 per year and includes an annual unlimited admission for the two members to the Packers Hall of Fame, two limited edition 2019 Hall of Fame membership coins and four guest passes to the Packers Hall of Fame.
- Family membership is $85 per year and includes an annual unlimited admission for the same two adults and same two children/grandchildren members (younger than 18) to the Packers Hall of Fame, four limited edition 2019 Hall of Fame membership coins and four guest passes for the Packers Hall of Fame.
Each membership also includes added benefits as available, including invitations to members-only events, pre-sale opportunities for museum programs and Packers alumni stadium tours. Members also will each receive a personalized membership card.
To purchase a membership, attend an event or reserve tickets for a tour, please visit packershofandtours.com.