The Green Bay Packers Mentor-Protégé Program board of directors has selected its sixth session participants, with eight matched pairs of participants. The program matches established mentor companies that can provide technical, managerial, financial or other guidance to protégés seeking to improve their competitive standing.
The program's partnerships aim to foster business growth, economic development and job creation in Brown County and throughout Wisconsin.
The eight partnerships created for this session of the program include:
- Allcox & Associatesfrom Green Bay will mentor American Pride Industrial Equipment and Servicesfrom Green Bay.
- BE'S Coffee & Vending Services from Green Bay will mentor Big Daddy's Specialty Products, LLC, from Green Bay.
- Elevate 97from Green Bay will mentor Innovative Cost Solutions, Inc., from Green Bay.
- Mark Manske from Appleton will mentor Accent Custom Components (Perfect Peel)from Appleton, and PDJ Cutting and Fabricatingfrom Manitowoc.
- Navigator Planning Groupfrom Green Bay will mentor Gibraltar Industries from Milwaukee.
- Packer Fastener from Green Bay will mentor D1 Green Bay from Green Bay.
- Tweet/Garot Mechanicalfrom Green Bay will mentor Vibracon Plus, LLC.,from Hortonville.
The Packers Mentor-Protégé Program was established in 2011 to pair emerging minority-, woman- and veteran-owned companies (protégés) with established, knowledgeable and committed companies that can provide technical, managerial, and financial or other guidance to protégés seeking to improve their competitive standing.