SIGNUP BEGINS WEDNESDAY FOR JUNE 3 'END ZONE ELATION CELEBRATION' AUDITION
Scroll down for additional contest information.
Which fans have the best touchdown celebration? The Packers Pro Shop wants to know.
The Packers Pro Shop Tuesday announced details for the 2006 End Zone Elation Celebration, an audition to be held June 3, 2006, at the Lambeau Field Atrium with the finalists having the opportunity to be part of the 2006-07 Packers Pro Shop advertising campaign, which includes television, print ads, Web ads and outdoor billboards.
The audition is open to would-be celebrators, ages 10 and older. Registration begins tomorrow, May 10, at 9:30 a.m. in person at the Packers Pro Shop. A total of 396 pre-registration slots for audition will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. One registration will be allowed per person. A parent/legal guardian must sign the registration form for applicants younger than 18. A valid form of photo identification is required. Registration will continue until all time slots are filled.
The June 3 day-long audition will feature competing contestants simply demonstrating how they celebrate in the end zone - whether it be a strut, a dance, a jig, a pose or any other creative way to rejoice.
Groups of four participants will simultaneously showcase their touchdown dances during the time slot given to them at pre-registration. Custom music will be played to set the mood and generate excitement, a live audience will cheer them on, they'll demonstrate how they would celebrate in the end zone and cameras will capture their moves. The event will be free and open to the general public.
Each dance will be evaluated after the audition day (criteria to include charisma, stage presence, originality, etc.) and 20 finalists will be selected to attend the final Packers Pro Shop advertising shoot on Monday, June 19, 2006, at Studio Forty Four in De Pere, Wis. Finalists will be contacted by phone by June 9, 2006. Registrants must be able to attend the June 3 audition day as well as the June 19, 2006, advertising shoot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:*
1. What is the deadline for entries?*
Pre-registration begins Wednesday, May 10, 2006 and is on a first-come, first-served basis (the first 396 walk-ins). No guaranteed spots exist to those that are not one of the first 396 to pre-register at the Packers Pro Shop. There will be 36 guaranteed spots given away via on-air radio promotion. Participants can only register at the Packers Pro Shop.*
2. How many finalists will be selected?*
A committee of judges will be selecting 20 participants to proceed to the final Packers Pro Shop shoot on Monday, June 19, 2006.*
3. Will I be on the news?*
We anticipate media interest in the audition, so all participants should be prepared to have media attention. We anticipate local news crews will be on site for the auditions.*
4. Do I need to provide my own music?*
No, a high-energy customized music track will be provided and played for all participants auditioning.*
5. Are props allowed?*
Props of any kind will NOT be allowed.*
6. Can I perform with my friends or as a group?*
The End Zone Elation Celebration is an individual audition only. No group performances.*
7. What is considered a valid ID?*
Any valid form of photo identification is acceptable. If no photo ID is available, please bring birth certificate or proof of mailing address.*
8. What happens when all 396 walk-in spots are filled?*
There are opportunities to win an audition spot via on-air radio promotion or enter-to-win at the Pro Shop (details TBA).*
9. I've still got questions - whom can I contact?*
If a participant's questions are not answered on the waiver, contact Dave Congemi via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (920/432-6685).
CONTEST WAIVER DETAILS:
OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES & RELEASE
As a condition of the contestant being permitted to compete in the Green Bay Packers Pro Shop End Zone Elation Celebration talent search, each contestant: (A) grants permission to the Green Bay Packers and The Karma Group to use, without compensation of any kind, any photograph, audio or video tapes or other audio or visual images or recordings, including digital recordings, in such manner as Green Bay Packers may determine including any promotions or advertising, and (B) waives any right to any fee or compensations for any of the aforesaid, and (C) releases Green Bay Packers and audition parties from any loss, damage, injury, or expense which the contestant may suffer or incur as a result of his or her participation in the audition, however caused.
The Green Bay Packers Pro Shop is proud to present the 2006 End Zone Celebration at the Lambeau Field Atrium. This audition offers Packers fans a unique opportunity to audition to be in a Packers Pro Shop commercial by simply demonstrating how they would celebrate in the end zone - whether it be a strut, a dance, a jig, a pose, or any other creative way to rejoice. Lucky fans will get a chance to strut their stuff, and may even have the opportunity to be in a 2006-2007 Packers Pro Shop advertising campaign, which includes television, print ads and outdoor billboards.
- The audition is open only to United States citizens residing in one of the fifty (50) states, 10 years of age (as of 5/10/06) and older. A parent/guardian may register child (ages 10-17), but child must oblige point #3 under the Audition section. NO ENTRY FEE IS REQUIRED.
- Registered participants auditioning must be able to attend the audition date (Saturday, June 3, 2006) at the Lambeau Field Atrium (1265 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54304) as well as the final performance shoot Monday, June 19, 2006, at studio Forty Four (1001 Scheuring Road, De Pere, WI 54115) for selected finalist. If the participant does not show up at their designated time slot, that participant will forfeit his/her assigned time slot and may choose to wait standby.
- Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) of the Green Bay Packers, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter.
- An act will be no more than 4 minutes in length (there is no minimum length). Timing begins with the start of the recorded music.
- The following will be provided for auditions: recorded music, dance stage, professional sound equipment, camera (video) crew, professional camera (video) equipment and on-stage director.
- Audition participants may enter only once as a solo performer. No group performances.
- Props of any kind will NOT be allowed (football, signage, foam finger, etc.). Green Bay Packers attire is encouraged, but not required.
- A contestant will be disqualified if Green Bay Packers personnel deems the content to be excessively vulgar, profane, rude, sexually explicit, or beyond acceptable standards of family entertainment. The decision to disqualify will be final, binding and not subject to appeal.
During the day-long audition on Saturday, June 3, 2006 in the Lambeau Field Atrium, groups of four participants will simultaneously showcase their touchdown dances during the time slot given. Each touchdown dance will be taped and evaluated after the audition day, and 20 finalists will be selected to attend the final Packers Pro Shop advertising shoot.
- Live auditions will be held on SATURDAY, JUNE 3, 2006 at the Lambeau Field Atrium.
- A designated time slot will be provided by a Green Bay Packers Pro Shop representative to each participant that completes and reviews the registration form.
- Participants must show a valid ID the day of the audition. (Valid form of photo identification; if no photo ID is available, please bring birth certificate and proof of mailing address.)
- Participants auditioning must check in at the registration station one half hour prior to the designated time slot at the Lambeau Field Atrium. If participant is under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must be present at time of check-in.
Finalists may be notified by telephone and/or mail. A selected participant who cannot be contacted or does not respond after two attempts, forfeits any claim to being a potential finalist, and the Green Bay Packers Pro Shop representative will then attempt to contact another participant. Once the finalists are established, a select number will be selected for inclusion in Packers Pro Shop advertising material at the sole discretion of the Green Bay Packers.