Skip to main content

Packers Season Ticket Holders Claim All Available Playoff Tickets


In the event the Green Bay Packers host a home playoff game (or games) in Lambeau Field, all available tickets have been claimed by season ticket holders, Packers ticket director Mark Wagner said Thursday.

Wagner reported that 'Green' package ticket holders returned invoices accounting for 73 percent of the slightly more than 62,000 seats available. The remaining 27 percent of the seats are in the process of being allocated randomly to 'Gold' package ticket holders. Wagner noted that more than 50 percent of 'Gold' package ticket holders who sent in their invoices will receive tickets.

Playoff tickets will be mailed to ticket holders later this month.

This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be missing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an issue.

Related Content