The Green Bay Packers today announced plans for a price increase on stadium bowl tickets for the 2020 season. Regular-season tickets will increase between $1 and $7 per game, depending on location.
Invoices are being sent to season ticket holders beginning this Thursday and include a brochure which outlines the new pricing and previews next season's home opponents. Preseason ticket prices, which are roughly half of regular-season prices, will increase between $1 and $6 per game, depending on location.
"This pricing increase continues our policy of keeping our prices just below the average ticket price in the NFL," Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy said in a letter enclosed with the brochure. "We feel this continues to provide you an excellent value for the gameday experience at Lambeau Field, while also supporting our partner NFL teams through shared revenue."
Variable pricing again will be used for preseason and regular-season games. With the increases, tickets in respective areas in 2020 will cost:
- End zone seats – $58 for preseason, $118 for regular season (in 2019, prices were $56 and $111, respectively).
- South end zone, 700 Level – $61 for preseason, $121 for regular season (in 2019, prices were $60 for preseason, $120 for regular season).
- South end zone, 600 Level – $64 for preseason, $129 for regular season (in 2019, prices were $63 for preseason, $128 for regular season).
- End zone to the 20‐yard line – $69 for preseason, $134 for regular season (in 2019, prices were $63 for preseason, $128 for regular season).
- Between the 20-yard lines – $74 for preseason, $149 for regular season (in 2019, prices were $72 for preseason, $142 for regular season).
Payment is due in the Packers' ticket office by March 31.
"Pay as We Play" is the method for both Green and Gold package holders to pay for playoff tickets. By registering online for the Pay as We Play program, both Green and Gold package ticket holders can lock in special pricing for a possible Wild Card home game. These special ticket prices, which range from $106 to $134, are lower than their respective regular-season prices.
Green package holders have the first right of refusal on seat locations for the playoffs and are being asked to commit by Aug. 14. Gold package holders who register by Aug. 14 will be placed in a drawing and, if selected, randomly assigned seats not used by the Green package holders.
Additionally, the brochure reminds season ticket holders that PDF (or "Print at Home") tickets are no longer offered, as tickets forwarded electronically to others or sold via Ticketmaster are now scanned on smartphones as the only mode for stadium entry. This helps reduce counterfeit tickets. Season tickets will be mailed to season ticket holders as usual each July.
Lambeau Field premium seat ticket prices are set per client contracts. Additional information regarding ticket prices, as well as invoices, will be sent to premium seat ticket holders in the next week.