1. Jeff Saturday vs. Dan Williams—Running the ball against a 3-4 defense always begins with blocking the nose tackle, and the Packers need to muster some kind of effective running game to make the league's No. 1 pass rush play run.
2. Packers receivers vs. William Gay—Remember what Jordy Nelson did to Gay in Super Bowl XLV? If Nelson doesn't play, the Packers will need one of their other receivers to do to Gay what Nelson did to him.
3. Randall Cobb vs. Patrick Peterson—They are two of the league's most dynamic return men and a game-breaking return by one of them could be the difference maker.
4. Aaron Rodgers vs. Cardinals blitz—Identifying it and getting rid of the ball quickly is the best way to beat it.
5. Packers secondary vs. John Skelton—The young quarterback has been tentative. The young Packers secondary is starting to make big plays. Additional coverage - Nov. 2