1. T.J. Lang vs. Jason Pierre-Paul—The Giants move Pierre-Paul around, but Lang can expect more than his share of the responsibility for blocking what many consider to be the most dynamic defensive playmaker in the game today.
2. Aaron Rodgers vs. Giants secondary—Rodgers torched that unit in the regular season last year, and he might've done it again in the playoffs had his receivers not dropped nine passes that should've been completions.
3. Packers cornerbacks vs. Victor Cruz—Cruz is a seven-touchdown playmaker who has an 80-yard touchdown reception to his credit this season.
4. Mike McCarthy vs. Tom Coughlin—They are two head coaches with similar offensive philosophies. Last year's regular-season meeting was a head-to-head, play-calling classic.
5. Mason Crosby vs. the slump—The Packers kicker has to snap out of it. We're past Thanksgiving. The games are getting bigger. This is crunch time and the Packers need their kicker to start making big kicks. Additional coverage - Nov. 23