1. Marshall Newhouse vs. Robert Quinn—Quinn has six sacks and he's got pass-rush specialist written all over him.
2. James Jones vs. Janoris Jenkins—Jones is a red-hot receiver and a veteran whose experience will be a challenge for the Rams' rookie cornerback.
3. Packers safeties vs. Chris Givens—The rookie receiver is the Rams' home run threat. Over-the-top coverage is critical in denying Givens the deep ball.
4. Mike McCarthy vs. Jeff Fisher—They're two of the best coaches in the game and they like to be aggressive on special teams.
5. Sam Bradford vs. Packers defense—Dom Capers' unit is brimming with confidence following last Sunday's dominant performance in Houston. Bradford should have his hands full. Additional coverage - Oct. 19