1. Chris Johnson vs. Packers linebackers—Johnson is a home-run hitter who feasts on linebackers who get too aggressive and over-pursue the play. That's when he cuts it back and all of the trouble begins.
2. Clay Matthews vs. Michael Roos—This is a good one to watch. Roos is a top-notch pass blocker who'll be up against one of the game's most feared pass rushers.
3. Packers wide receivers vs. Jason McCourty and Alterraun Verner—McCourty and Verner are young corners on the rise, but are they ready for this level of challenge?
4. Packers defensive ends vs. Jake Locker—Locker has rushed for 256 yards. He loves to use his feet, especially to convert on third down. The Packers defensive ends need to keep Locker in the pocket and make him be a passer.
5. Aaron Rodgers vs. Titans safeties—Rodgers is starting to zero in on opposing safeties. Michael Griffin is good against the pass; Jordan Babineaux is best against the run. Additional coverage - Dec. 21