1. Tramon Williams vs. Adrian Peterson—It's a lock that the Vikings are going to run right at the Packers cornerback and test his resolve.
2. Vikings secondary vs. Aaron Rodgers—Rodgers lit up the Vikings for 365 yards passing and four touchdowns. He did with his arm to the Vikings secondary what Peterson did with his legs to the Packers defense.
3. Mike McCarthy vs. Leslie Frazier—The coach that finds a way to stop his opponent's star player, in this case Rodgers vs. Peterson, will win the game.
4. Clay Matthews vs. Matt Kalil—This is a feature attraction pitting a star pass rusher from USC against a star-of-the-future pass blocker from USC. Is Kalil ready for this kind of prime-time challenge?
5. Packers' will vs. Vikings' will—In the cold and with the season on the line, this game is a test of will. Which team will huddle around the sideline heaters? Additional coverage - Jan. 4