PACKERS TOP FALCONS AT LAMBEAU FIELD
- The Packers posted a season high for points in their 34-20 win over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday afternoon at Lambeau Field.
- Green Bay will head out on the road next week to take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday, Dec. 16, at noon (CST). It will be the second time in three seasons (also 2016) that the teams will square off in Week 15 at Soldier Field, and it marks the eighth December meeting between the teams in Chicago in the last 13 seasons.
OTHER POSTGAME NOTES:
- Today's paid attendance was 77,329, the 341st consecutive regular-season sellout at Lambeau Field.
- QB Aaron Rodgers' 24-yard TD pass to WR Randall Cobb in the third quarter was Rodgers' 359th consecutive attempt without an interception, surpassing Tom Brady's NFL record (358) set in 2010-11. Rodgers' current streak of consecutive attempts without an INT now stands at 368.
- Rodgers posted his ninth straight zero-INT game (min. 15 att.), extending his franchise record as he moved into a tie for the second-longest streak in NFL history behind only Brady (11 games in 2010).
- Rodgers has not thrown an INT in 12 games this season, tied for the second most (2009) in a season in team annals behind only his 13 games in 2014.
- Rodgers' 44 rushing yards (on three carries) were his most since his regular-season career-high 60-yard rushing game at Atlanta on Oct. 30, 2016.
- WR Davante Adams caught a 7-yard TD pass in the first quarter, giving him at least one TD reception in 10 games this season, topping his career high of nine set in 2016.
- Adams' score was his 12th receiving TD of the season, matching his career high set in 2016. He joins Steelers WR Antonio Brown as the only players in the league to record two seasons with 12-plus receiving TDs since 2016.
- RB Aaron Jones scored on a 29-yard run in the third quarter, his fifth straight game with a rushing TD. That is the longest streak by a Packer since RB Ahman Green's five-game streak in 2003-04 and is tied for the longest streak in the league this season (Browns RB Nick Chubb, current streak of five games).
- CB Bashaud Breeland posted his second career interception return for a TD when he picked off QB Matt Ryan in the second quarter and returned it for the 22-yard score. He became the first Packer with an INT touchdown since CB Damarious Randall (21 yards) at Dallas on Oct. 8, 2017.
- Breeland also added a fumble recovery in the fourth quarter to become just the third Packer since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to record an INT return for a TD and a fumble recovery in the same game (S Marques Anderson, at Detroit, Sept. 22, 2002; CB Charles Woodson, at Detroit, Nov. 26, 2009).
- K Mason Crosby's 50-yard field goal in the second quarter was the 300th of his career in the regular season as he became the 32nd player in league history with 300-plus career FGs.
- CB Tony Brown started as the third CB, his first career NFL start.
Lambeau Field hosted a Week 14 matchup between the Green Bay Packers and the Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 9, 2018.