Note: Please allow additional time for traveling, to seek parking, and for walking towards and around Lambeau Field on Thursday. There will be many additional visitors in the area compared to a normal Game Day.
Here's a timeline of activities for Thursday, Sept. 8 at Lambeau Field:
10:00 a.m. CT
- NFL Kickoff Village Opens
- Hosted by the NFL, this free (and no ticket needed) event is located along Armed Forces Drive. It features activities and also food and refreshments (for purchase).
- Atrium opens to ticketed guests. All business units open: Packers Pro Shop, Hall of Fame, and Curly's Pub.
- Note: No Stadium Tours are available on game day.
- Note: Please allow extra time for the Hall of Fame if you are planning to visit the SB trophies.
- Tundra Tailgate Zone opens in the Lambeau Field parking lot. It is open to the public.
2:30 p.m. CT
- Lambeau Field parking lot opens to parking pass holders. (Lot is opening one hour earlier than a typical game day).
- Note: all game day parking is as a normal game day. All usual entrances are accessible. Due to fan volume, please allow extra time to reach the lot.
3:15 p.m. CT
- Concert area opens - free (no tickets needed).
- Entrance area is at the corner of Holmgren and Armed Forces Drive.
3:15 p.m. CT
- Concert area video boards featuring a free screening of the NFL Network exclusive show: "America's Game: 2010 Green Bay Packers."
4:30 p.m. CT
- Concert starts (Free concert, no ticket needed). The NFL Kickoff 2011 presented by EA Sports concert Features Lady Antebellum, Kid Rock and Maroon 5.
5:30 p.m. CT
- Gates to all seating areas open.
6:40 p.m. CT
- Concert ends. If you have a game ticket, please plan on leaving at this time or earlier to enter the stadium by kickoff. Follow the gate entrance listed on your ticket. The Oneida Gate entrance will have a larger than normal traffic volume.
7:15 p.m. CT
- Pregame ceremonies begin.
7:30 p.m. CT