Packers shareholders are already beginning to descend upon on Green Bay and the Lambeau Field Atrium in advance of Tuesday's start of locker room tours and Wednesday's Annual Meeting. Roughly 30,000 tickets have been requested for the meeting.
Many shareholders are opting to take the locker room tour Tuesday in order to avoid a larger crowd on Wednesday.
The Packers have the following reminders for shareholders coming over the next couple of days:
- Shareholders who have not received tickets for the meeting and tour will be able to pick them up at the Packers' ticket office beginning at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday. On Wednesday, tickets will be available at 7 a.m.
- During the tour (Tuesday, noon to 8 p.m.; Wednesday, after the meeting), shareholders are asked to move at a comfortable but constant pace. Every shareholder will have the opportunity to complete the tour.
- Stadium tours will be closed to the general public on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The entire Atrium will be closed to the general public on Wednesday, opening for shareholders only that day at 7 a.m. to help accommodate the large number of people on hand for the meeting. The Atrium will open at 8 a.m. on Tuesday.
- Shareholders that require the use of a wheelchair are asked to bring their own. A limited number are available at Lambeau Field for transporting purposes only. People using wheelchairs are asked to utilize the Miller Brewing Company Gate on Tuesday and the Oneida Nation Gate on Wednesday.
- Parking is limited on the Lambeau Field lots, so attendees are asked to plan accordingly and arrive early. Lots will open at 6 a.m. and parking is free. Area law enforcement asks that attendees parking on neighboring streets please observe posted parking restrictions. Also, please do not block mailboxes.
- Area law enforcement will assist with traffic control near the stadium on Wednesday morning. Non-shareholders near the stadium on Tuesday and Wednesday should be aware of heavy traffic, especially Wednesday morning.