Members of the Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XXXI Championship team, Dorsey Levens, Gilbert Brown and Antonio Freeman are among the scheduled 'Packers Tailgate Tour' celebrities added to the 2011 lineup, which kicks off May 10, in Marquette, Mich.
The Tour, which is set for May 10-14, will host evening tailgate parties in Marquette, Mich.,(May 10), Ashland(May 11), Eau Claire (May 12), Wausau(May 13) and Green Bay(May 14). Evening tailgate parties will begin with Tour celebrities arriving at each location by 6 p.m. and will run until 8:30 p.m.
Each Tailgate Tour stop will be hosted by a local non-profit organization and will feature a flavor of famous Lambeau Field tailgating food, giveaways, Tour celebrity question-and-answer sessions, and autographs.
Official tailgate party tickets can be purchased for $30. General admission tickets will also be available for $5, which includes access to the Tour celebrities Q-and-A sessions as well as tailgate party activities (autographs not included). Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
Please note general admission tickets not available for Ashland location.
Tickets for the tailgate parties will go on saleApril 7. Evening tailgate party locations, hosting organizations and ticketing information are as follows:
- Marquette, Mich.:Superior Dome. To benefit the Bay Cliff Health Camp.$30 and $5 tickets**on sale at Bay Cliff's website at http://www.baycliff.org/site/home.html. General admission tickets on sale at Econo Foods, Marquette (906-266-3500); SuperOne Foods, Marquette (906-228-6777); and Lake Superior Community Partnership, Marquette (906-226-9658).
- Ashland: Bay Area Civic Center. To benefit theBRICK Ministries Inc. $30 tickets on sale at Bay Area Civic Center, Ashland (715-682-2221); Radio Shack, Ashland (715-682-8300); M&I Bank, Ashland (715-682-3422); and Washburn IGA, Washburn (715-373-1028).
- Eau Claire:County Expo Center. To benefitBig Brothers Big Sisters Northwestern Wisconsin.Tickets on sale at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwestern Wisconsin, Eau Claire (715-835-0161).
- Wausau:Marathon Park. To benefit*The Women's Community, Inc. *Tickets on sale at Chatterbox, Wausau (715-842-3059); City Grill, Wausau (715-848-2900); and The Women's Community, Wausau (715-842-5663).
- Green Bay: Green Bay East High School. To benefit theGreen Bay Area Public School District. Tickets on sale at* *Festival Foods locations, De Pere (920-336-6520); East (920-465-3800); Suamico (920-965-0042) and West (920-496-2966).
Please visit http://www.packers.com/ often as further Tailgate Tour details will be updated as the dates near.