Tickets are still available for the 13th annual ‘Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour,’ set for April 10-14, which will travel throughout southern Wisconsin, eastern Iowa and the Milwaukee area to visit with fans and thank them in person for their support.
The tour will make stops in Verona (April 10), Monticello, Iowa (April 11), Janesville (April 12), Milwaukee (April 13) and West Bend (April 14), with tailgate parties held in each city to support a local nonprofit organization.
Tour celebrities will include Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, players Kenny Clark, Blake Martinez and Ty Montgomery, and Packers alumni Rob Davis, Antonio Freeman and Bubba Franks.
The tour will take place aboard a customized motor coach emblazoned with the “Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour” logo and the phrase “Touching Down in Your Community.” In addition to the designated locations, tour celebrities will make surprise stops as the schedule allows.
The Verona, Monticello, Janesville and Milwaukee tailgate parties will welcome the players and alumni arriving at 6 p.m., and festivities will run until 8:30 p.m. The West Bend tailgate party will welcome the players and alumni arriving at 1 p.m., and festivities will run until 3:30 p.m. A local non-profit organization will host each party, which will feature food, giveaways, question-and-answer sessions and autographs. Tailgate party tickets cost $40.
General admission tickets are also still available for $10 for each location, which include access to the Q-and-A sessions as well as tailgate party activities. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
One hundred percent of the Tailgate Tour proceeds will benefit the hosting organizations.
The tailgate party locations, hosting organizations and ticket information are as follows:
• Verona: April 10 at Verona Area High School, 300 Richard St., Verona. To benefit Badger Prairie Needs Network. Tickets on sale at Miller & Sons Supermarket locations in Verona and Mt. Horeb; Karate America in Verona; Little Caesars Pizza in Verona; and at Badger Prairie Needs Network at 1200 E. Verona Ave. or online at <span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.BPNN.org</span>.
• Monticello: April 11 at the Camp Courageous Durgin Pavilion, 12007 190th St., Monticello. To benefit Camp Courageous. Tickets on sale at the Camp Courageous facility or online at their website <span style="text-decoration: underline;">http://www.campcourageous.org/greenbay</span>.
• Janesville: April 12 at the Pontiac Convention Center, 2809 N. Pontiac Dr., Janesville. To benefit the Salvation Army Janesville. Tickets on sale at the Salvation Army facility at 514 Sutherland Ave., Janesville and at Janesville Kwik Trip locations (254 E. Memorial Dr., 3359 Milton Ave., 2518 W. Court St., 3123 US-51).
• Milwaukee: April 13 at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, 400 W. Kilbourn Ave., Milwaukee. To benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee. Tickets on sale at the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena box office and Miller High Life Theatre box office at 500 W. Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee.
• West Bend: April 14 at West Bend West High School, 1305 E. Decorah Rd. To benefit The Threshold Inc. Tickets (CASH ONLY) on sale at The Threshold Inc., 600 Rolfs Ave., West Bend; at Associated Bank at 715 West Paradise Drive; and at West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce at 304 S. Main St.
Fans interested in ‘Tailgate Tour’ details are encouraged to visit <span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.packers.com</span> often, as tour information will be updated as the dates near.