With the start of football season on the horizon, the Green Bay Packers have announced the dates and times of available Lambeau Field stadium tours for home game weekends.
Tour tickets are now available for purchase online for Fridays through Mondays of Sunday home game weekends, and Saturdays through Tuesdays for Monday home game weekends.
Previously, tour times and tickets for home game weekends were not available until 30 days ahead of time; however, this year, tour times and tickets for home game weekends are available for the entire season. To purchase tickets, please visit https://www.packers.com/lambeau-field/stadium-tours.
For those who want to take a tour and also visit the Packers Hall of Fame, combination pricing is available, with stadium tours and Hall of Fame admission combined. Hall of Fame admission is valid for one entry and can be used any day. Tickets are limited to 15 tickets per transaction.
Available tours include Classic Tours, Champions Tours and Alumni Tours. Tour routes and Alumni are subject to change.
The alumni tours, which follow the 60-minute Classic Stadium Tour route, are each led by a tour guide and by the featured alumnus, who will add stories, perspectives and insights to the already-informative and historical stadium tours. Dates and former players taking part in the tours are below:
- Sept. 8, 2018: Donny Anderson at 2:30 p.m., Carroll Dale at 2:45 p.m., LeRoy Butler at 3:30 p.m., Lynn Dickey at 4 p.m.
- Sept. 15, 2018: Scott Wells at noon, Aaron Kampman at 12:15 p.m., Earl Dotson at 1:30 p.m.
- Sept. 29, 2018: Bubba Franks at noon, Mark Chmura at 1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 14, 2018: Na'il Diggs at noon
- Nov. 10, 2018: Ryan Grant at noon, Nick Barnett at 1:30 p.m.
- Dec. 1, 2018: Chester Marcol at 1:30 p.m., George Koonce at 2 p.m.
- Dec. 8, 2018: Aaron Taylor at noon, Derrick Mayes at 1:30 p.m., Vonnie Holliday at 2 p.m.
- Dec. 29, 2018: Brandon Jackson at noon, Marco Rivera at 1:30 p.m.