Titletown is gearing up for gameday with activities, outdoor movies, live music and entertainment set to take place each weekend on the Plaza and throughout the park leading up to Green Bay Packers home games this season.
"Titletown Gameday Live presented by Pella Windows and Doors of Wisconsin" will feature live music or entertainment at Titletown four hours prior to each home game, with additional festivities added the day prior to each home game during the regular season.
The fun kicks off at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 8, with a performance from the band Crossing Paths and food and beverages available for purchase. On Aug. 29, the band The Third Wheels will be playing four hours prior to kickoff.
The days and nights before each regular season game also will offer a variety of activities, as well as the outdoor Movies at Titletown presented by Kemps on Ariens Hill on Friday and Saturday nights through the end of September. More information about the movies and accompanying themed activities will be announced soon.
The full schedule of game weekend activities and live entertainment includes:
- Sept. 14-15: Saturday will include a Peter Kraus Boot Camp in the morning, followed by a showing of Captain Marvel on Ariens Hill beginning at 8 p.m. Sunday will feature a performance by the band Star Six Nine four hours before the Packers-Vikings game begins.
- Sept. 21-22: Saturday will include Live Band Karaoke, open to performers of all ages from 4-8 p.m., followed by a showing of Crazy Rich Asians at 8 p.m. Sunday will feature a performance by the band Doozey four hours before the Packers-Broncos game begins.
- Sept. 25-26: Wednesday will feature a Dueling Pianos performance from 5 to 8 p.m., and Thursday will feature a performance by the band The Presidents four hours before the Packers-Eagles game begins.
- Oct. 12-14: Saturday and Sunday will feature a new fall family extravaganza, Pumpkin Palooza, with more details to be announced in the coming weeks. Monday will include a performance by the band Panic Station four hours before the Packers-Lions game begins.
- Oct. 19-20: Saturday will feature the Statewide Science Festival, with more details to be announced in the coming weeks. Sunday will include a performance by the band The Cougars four hours prior to the Packers-Raiders game
- Nov. 9-10: Saturday will feature a performance by the Art Hop Collective from 4 to 7 p.m., and Sunday will include a performance from a to-be-determined band four hours prior to the Packers-Panthers game.
- Dec. 7-8: Saturday and Sunday will feature live ice carving performances.
- Dec. 14-15: Saturday and Sunday will feature live ice carving performances.
Titletown's playground, football field and game courts will also be open for visitors on gameday weekends. Game courts will have all accessories for guests to use and a limited number of sports balls will be available for those using the field.
Fans are asked to keep in mind the park's policies as they prepare to enjoy the festivities. Carry-in coolers, glass bottles and portable grills are not permitted in the park. Visitors should also keep in mind that there are chairs and tables available for use at Titletown, and carry-in lawn furniture or folding chairs are not permitted.
The Titletown parking lot off of Lombardi Avenue will be open for paid parking on gamedays, with refunds offered to those with vehicles that leave the lot earlier than four hours before the game starts. Guests parking at the Titletown parking lot will not be permitted to tailgate in the lot.
Activities are subject to change in the event of inclement weather. For more information, please visit titletown.com/events/packers-gameday.
Titletown, the community development west of Lambeau Field, offers year-round activities on non-gamedays, as well, with outdoor games, fitness programming, a unique playground and football field. To see a calendar of events, visit titletown.com/events/calendar.