Titletown is preparing its best summer yet and is inviting community members to see what's in store with the Summer Fun Days Showcase, presented by Wisconsin Building Supply, on Saturday, June 5, from 1 to 9 p.m.
The free event will kick off the summer season and will preview the more than 50 total programs and activities that will be offered at Titletown over the next several months. The day will include a wide variety of live music and entertainment, lawn games, crafts and fun for kids and families, goat yoga, and even a mini Titletown market to preview the evening markets that will be held throughout the summer.
All activities will be free, with registration required for only goat yoga. Food and beverages will be available for purchase throughout Titletown, including "Drinks with a View" on top of Ariens Hill. The beer garden on the Plaza will also offer a variety of beverages including non-alcoholic drinks. Carry-ins, such as outside food and beverages, are not permitted at the event. Attendees can park for free at Titletown's lot along Lombardi Avenue and in Lots 5 and 6 at Lambeau Field.
The full schedule of activities for the Summer Fun Days Showcase is available at titletown.com/events/calendar/summer-fun-days-showcase.
Summer Fun Days presented by Wisconsin Building Supply, which officially kick off at Titletown on June 6, will feature programs in several different categories, including:
- Get Learning presented by Imperial Supplies: With something for everyone no matter their age, community members can develop their hobbies and skills at Titletown, from learning to play chess to interacting with robots. Visitors can spend time with animals, hone their crossword puzzle skills or even take part in an interactive bucket drum workshop.
- Get Fit: Take full advantage of the summer weather with a variety of outdoor fitness classes to choose from, with free and paid options and classes both for adults and for the whole family. Yoga, cardio kickboxing, boot camp, Zumba and much more will be offered most days of the week during the summer months.
- Get Social: Meet new friends and have fun every day of the week by taking part in Titletown's interactive events, from book club, knitting circle and BINGO to acoustic lunch, giant games and a monthly playgroup for kids and grownups. New this summer, Titletown is also offering a Cornhole League, a paid social league comprised of 16 adult teams.
- Get Moving: Embrace many kinds of movement every day at Titletown, from Tai Chi and Line Dancing to dance lessons for kids and adults alike. Select weekend afternoons will also feature pickleball, a cross between badminton, tennis and ping pong.
- Get Creative: Community members can paint the town at Titletown, with a giant chalk coloring book on the Titletown walkway, daily arts and crafts programs for kids and adults and opportunities to watch artists create.
The full slate of daily programs continues to be updated regularly and is listed on Titletown's calendar at titletown.com/events/calendar.
Community members also can look forward to more free, fun summer activities at Titletown, including several returning favorites: Titletown Night Market presented by Broadway Automotive on Thursdays, Movies at Titletown presented by Kemps on Fridays later in the summer, Titletown Beats presented by Belmark on Saturdays and Titletown Gameday Live presented by Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin beginning four hours prior to kickoff on each home gameday starting with preseason games in August.
More information about all of the upcoming activities and events will be available in the next several weeks at titletown.com.