The holidays may be over, but Titletown is ready to keep the winter fun going with numerous activities and events planned for the next few months as part of the Titletown Winter Jubilee, presented by Performa and Mad City Windows & Baths.
From daily activities to special events, visitors and community members are encouraged to join Titletown to enjoy the winter weather and stay warm and energized. Upcoming events include:
- Titletown Gameday Live presented by Pella Windows & Doors of Wisconsin is back in action for the Packers-Seahawks Divisional matchup, featuring "Drinks on Ice" served rink-side from an ice bar on Saturday, Jan. 11. Live performances from ice carvers and a DJ & Drums duo will take place prior to the game on Sunday, Jan. 12. Festivities start at 11:30 a.m.
- Island of Warmth, a new interactive public art installation, will debut on the Titletown Plaza on Friday, Jan. 17. Island of Warmth uses motion from visitors to generate the sounds and movement of a "fire." Guests can kindle the embers, fan the flames and send sparks flying by jumping and dancing around the interactive piece.
- To celebrate the opening of Island of Warmth, visitors can help Light Up Titletown on Jan. 17 from 3 to 8 p.m., and Jan. 18, from 4 to 9 p.m. Light Up Titletown will feature live entertainment, candle rolling, luminary crafts, special photo opportunities, glow skating and more.
- Free Tubing Day will return to Ariens Hill with free tube rides on Tuesday, Feb. 4, from 4 to 7 p.m., compliments of AriensCo.
- Titletown Winter Games, presented by U.S. Venture, will return to Titletown on Feb. 15 and Feb. 16. The second year of this annual event will include Luge on Ariens Hill, Curling and Figure Skating on Titletown's Ice Rink and Biathlon and Ski Jumping on the football field. Olympic athletes will join the fun and guests of all ages will have opportunities to participate.
- Arctic Blast: An Ice + Music Festival will keep the Winter Games fun going after dark on Feb. 15 and Feb. 16. The debut of this festival will include live music and entertainment from DJ & Drums and live ice carving.
Community members and guests can visit Titletown for daily events and activities throughout January and February, including:
- Ice skating and tubing theme nights, with free skate rentals and giveaways for those dressed in theme on select Mondays.
- Community Night with discounted skating and tubing passes and skate rentals every first and third Monday of the month.
- Free skate lessons, offered on Wednesday evenings for skaters of all skill levels. Lessons are free with the purchase of skating rink admission.
- Winter Unplugged will bring live music to 46 Below each Thursday evening.
- Fireside Fridays invite visitors to warm up with a hot beverage and several fire pits lit up throughout Titletown.
- Snow Art will be offered on Saturdays during January and February, with opportunities to create snow masterpieces.
- Reindeer Games will provide backyard games on Sunday afternoons from 1 to 3 p.m. on the football field.
A full schedule and further details about special events and daily activities are available at titletown.com/events/calendar.
All activities are subject to change depending on weather. Up-to-date information about activities and programming is shared through Titletown's social media platforms at facebook.com/TitletownGB, twitter.com/titletown and instagram.com/titletown. Titletown also includes TitletownTech, The Turn, Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler, Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery and Associated Bank. For more information, visit titletown.com.