With warmer temperatures on the horizon, Titletown is launching new and returning programming and activities to give community members opportunities to enjoy springtime.
From April 16 to May 31, Prismatica is back for another appearance at Titletown. The one-of-a-kind, interactive art installation features 25 pivoting prisms more than six feet tall that transmit and reflect every color on the visible spectrum. Free to visitors, the traveling installation will be situated on the Titletown Plaza and will be available daily during regular park hours.
Titletown will also host Go Green on Saturday, May 1, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. A celebration of Earth Day, Arbor Day and May Day, the free, outdoor, environmentally focused Go Green event will feature interactive exhibits, performances and more. Attendees will have the chance to create eco-friendly art, meet with local experts and learn how to make every day Earth Day. The event will also include an opportunity to safely and securely shred paper documents and recycle certain electronic devices at Lambeau Field's Lot 5. Please note, the recycling event will not be able to accept items with freon (dehumidifiers, air conditioners), TVs or monitors.
Attendees at Go Green will be required to wear face coverings to participate. To view the full slate of activities at the event, please visit titletown.com/events/calendar/go-green.
Titletown is also offering in-person programming on a limited basis this spring including:
- Campfire Fridays: The best way to kick off the weekend is with free, family-friendly entertainment around the campfire each Friday night at the Titletown Plaza from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Learn more and find the weekly entertainment schedule at titletown.com/events/calendar/campfire-fridays.
- Wellness Walk Wednesdays: Take a mid-day break and get moving outdoors at Titletown, with a stretch, walk and yoga cooldown from noon to 1 p.m. each Wednesday. Each week, a different walking-related topic will be discussed. More info and a schedule is available at titletown.com/events/calendar/wellness-walk-wednesdays.
- WERQ: Join Titletown each Sunday morning from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. for WERQ, a free cardio dance class based on pop and hip-hop music. Attendees are asked to register ahead of time for this free class at titletown.com/events/calendar/werq.
- Giant Games: Board game enthusiasts can enjoy extra-large versions of Jenga, Connect 4 and Dominoes each Sunday afternoon from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Titletown Plaza.
- Sunrise Yoga: Start each Saturday morning with a 60-minute yoga flow and a beverage at Lodge Kohler's Leaps & Bounds café. Each class is $10 per person and includes a voucher to be redeemed for a medium beverage at Leaps & Bounds. Registration is required at titletown.com/events/calendar/sunrise-yoga.
Additionally, Titletown will host a Mother's Day celebration on Saturday, May 8. The event will feature fitness classes for both moms and kids and will include a variety of activities aimed at honoring moms. More information about the event will be announced soon.
Titletown has continued to keep measures in place to help guests and participants stay healthy and safe. The current COVID-19 procedures include requiring registration for many in-person activities, with limits to number of participants to allow for appropriate social distancing, as well as requiring the use of masks for all indoor spaces.
The Turn and 46 Below remain open to the public, and masks are required to be worn indoors unless actively eating or drinking. Titletown's football field, playground and game courts are open, but guests are encouraged to bring their own equipment.
Up-to-date information about activities and programming also is shared through Titletown's social media platforms at facebook.com/TitletownGB, twitter.com/titletown and instagram.com/titletown. Titletown also includes TitletownTech, The Turn, Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler, Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery and Associated Bank. For more information, visit titletown.com.