The voting period to select the 17th member of the Packers FAN Hall of Fame is quickly closing. Fans have until Saturday, Jan. 31, to read the finalists' profiles online at www.packers.com/FHOF and make their selection.
The nominee receiving the most votes will be named the 17th member of the Packers FAN Hall of Fame. Voters will be entered into a random drawing to win Packers merchandise.
This year's 10 finalists are:
- Glen Christensen, Grapevine, Texas.
- Nancy Locante, Kenosha, Wis.
- Jean Gollyhon, Green Bay, Wis.
- Gary Love, Hicksville, N.Y.
- Arnold Ruelle, Niles, Mich.
- Christopher Windisch, Williston Park, N.Y.
- Mike Oechsner, Green Bay, Wis.
- Frank Michalowski, Verona, Wis.
- Steve Tate, De Forest, Wis.
- Steve Schumer, Gillette, N.J.
The honoree's selection will be announced in early spring 2015 at a press conference at Lambeau Field. He or she will receive four club seats to a 2015 Packers home game; a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate; a road trip for two to a 2015 Packers away game, including game tickets, air fare and hotel accommodations; and a one-year subscription to Packers Plus.
The honoree also will have his or her name permanently displayed in a place of honor in the Packers Hall of Fame.
The contest's sponsors are the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Great Clips and Robert Haack Diamonds.