Brown County Ticket Drawing Registration
- Registration open to all legal residents of Brown County, Wisconsin, age 18 and older.
- Packers season ticket holders and their spouses are not eligible to participate.
- Register with Brown County address of record (i.e. post office box, commercial mail box, or business addresses will not be accepted).
- One entry per person.
- Register only one time. You will remain registered from year to year.
- Each registrant must have a unique email address.
- The Brown County tickets are not eligible for resale on secondary ticket marketplaces and cannot be sold for more than face value.
- The tickets are only available as Mobile Tickets, no printed tickets.