- 14th Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health to benefit Wendy’s Wonderful Kids.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, Lambeau Field.
- Day activities get underway at 11 a.m. in the American Family Dream Zone, Lambeau Field Atrium and parking lot. Evening activities get underway in the stadium at 5:30 p.m., followed by on-field football warm-ups at 6:30 and the practice beginning at approximately 7:30.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor. Others: Fox 11, Wendy’s Wonderful Kids and Copps-Pick ‘N Save.
- On-field football drills.
- Copps–Pick ‘N Save Family Night Picnic: In Lambeau Field’s east-side parking lot, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Saz’s will have limited food & beverage available 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Chili’s Jerseys-Off-Our-Backs promotion: Packers will once again be giving away Family Night used jerseys to lucky fans in attendance.
- Copps–Pick ‘N Save Fireworks: The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks & laser display.
- Fan walkway area, from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. will feature Packers displays for fans to enjoy.
- American Family Dream Zone – Fan interactive area; football toss, photo ops, Lambeau Leap, interactive pylons & community walls. The area features inspirational and engaging activities centered on the pursuit of dreams.
- Pro Shop Trailer
- Packers Fan Clubs
- Packers Guest Services
- Kohl’s Sign making
- Airbrush Tattoos
- Packer Fan Tours
- Old Wisconsin
- Mission Foods
- Kemps Mooseum
- Dermatology Associates
- Dental Associates
- Associated Bank ATM’s
- Wildlife Sanctuary animals, from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. along the fan walkway.
- Appleton Rock Band will perform on stage just west of the Tundra Tailgate Zone in the east parking lot from Noon – 6:30.
- NFL Flag Football 6:00 – 6:20 p.m.
- Green Bay Elite Dance Show 6:40 – 6:50 p.m.
- BMX Bike Show 7:15 p.m.
- Stadium concourse activities during scrimmage include airbrush tattoos and sign-making.
- Tickets are sold out.
- In case of inclement weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities – from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the fireworks show – are cancelled.
- All individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance.
- Parking in the Lambeau Field Parking lot for the event will be $5, with 100 percent of the net proceeds to be donated to the Packers’ ‘Family Night’ partner, the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, to support its Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program in Wisconsin.
- Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
- Hospitality Tents east parking lot: Ariens and Roundy’s Picnic
- For fans not attending the event, it will be televised in Green Bay on WLUK-TV FOX 11, as well as on WITI-TV in Milwaukee, WMSN-TV in Madison, WFXS-TV in Wausau and WLAX-TV in La Crosse. Hosted by Drew Smith and other members of the Fox 11 sports and news staffs, the live broadcast will start at 6:30 p.m.
- The Packers donate a group of tickets each year to an organization chosen by our Community Outreach Department. This year’s group is ALS.
- In its second year, the Packers Marketing Department has a fundraising program for local groups to sell Family Night tickets for face value and retain $4 for each ticket sold.
- 11 a.m. – Parking lot opens to the public.
- 11 a.m. – Lambeau Field Atrium opens to the public, including the Packers Pro Shop and Curly’s Pub.
- 11 a.m. – Day activities begin in American Family Dream Zone (interactive area) and parking lot.
- 4 p.m. – Atrium closes to the public.
- 5:30 p.m. – Atrium re-opens to ticketed guests.
- 5:30 p.m. – Family Night Activities begin in stadium bowl with Packers highlights film.
- 6:00 p.m. – NFL Flag Football teams will scrimmage on-field.
- 6:40 p.m. – Green Bay Elite Dance Performance
- 6:30 p.m. – Packers pre-game warm ups.
- 6:35 p.m. – Check Presentation to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids – parking lot proceeds
- 7:15 p.m. – BMX Bike Performance
- 7:30 p.m. – Packers introductions, national anthem, practice begins.
- 9:20 p.m. – Practice ends, Jerseys off our Backs giveaway.
- 9:30 p.m. – Fireworks and Laser show begins.
- 9:40 p.m. – Family Night concludes
When coming to the stadium for our games, please remember that you and your belongings will be searched upon entry. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium. Carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
The following exceptions are worth noting:
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman’s hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12”x6”x12”.
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18" wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
stadium re-entry policy
Once ticketed fans enter the stadium after 5:30 p.m., they will not be allowed to exit and re-enter. If fans choose to exit the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter for the remainder of the evening. Please keep this in mind in determining your stadium entry plans.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.