- 16th Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health to benefit Wendy’s Wonderful Kids
- Sunday, July 31, 2016, Lambeau Field.
- Stay tuned for more information about activities during the day at the Lambeau Field Atrium.
- Evening activities get underway in the stadium at 5:30 p.m., followed by on-field football warm-ups and practice.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor. Others: Fox 11, Wendy’s Wonderful Kids and Copps-Pick ‘N Save.
- On-field football drills.
- Pick ‘n Save Family Night Picnic: In Lambeau Field’s east-side parking lot, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Food & beverages available
- Chili’s Jerseys-Off-Our-Backs promotion: Packers will once again be giving away Family Night used jerseys to lucky fans in attendance.
- Pick ‘n Save Fireworks: The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks & laser display.
- Fan walkway area, from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. will feature Packers displays for fans to enjoy.
- All available tickets for “Packers Family Night, Presented by Bellin Health” have been sold. Nearly 76,000 tickets have been distributed.
- Parking in the Lambeau Field Parking lot for the event will be $5, with 100 percent of the net proceeds to be donated to the Packers’ ‘Family Night’ partner, the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, to support its Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program in Wisconsin.
- Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
- No Semi's allowed in the Parking Lot for Family Night
- Stay tuned to Packers.com to learn more information about parking, including when the lots will open.
- For fans not attending the event, it will be televised in Green Bay on WLUK-TV FOX 11, as well as on WITI-TV in Milwaukee, WMSN-TV in Madison, WLAX-TV in La Crosse and WEUX-TV in Eau Claire. It will be hosted by Drew Smith and other members of the FOX 11 sports and news staffs.
- The Packers donate a group of tickets each year to an organization chosen by our Community Outreach Department. This year's group is March of Dimes.
- In its third year, the Packers Sales and Business Development Department has a fundraising program for local groups to sell Family Night tickets for face value and retain $4 for each ticket sold. For more information, please call 920/569-7227.
- 11 a.m. – Parking lot opens to the public.
- 11 a.m. – Lambeau Field Atrium opens to the public, including the Packers Pro Shop and 1919 Kitchen & Tap.
- 11 a.m. – Day activities begin in American Family Dream Zone (interactive area) and parking lot.
- 5:30 p.m. – Family Night Activities begin in stadium bowl with Packers highlights film.
- 6:00 p.m. – Flag Football teams will scrimmage on-field.
- 6:20 p.m. – Green Bay Elite Dance Performance
- 6:30 p.m. – Packers pre-game warm ups.
- 6:35 p.m. – Check Presentation to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids – parking lot proceeds
- 7:15 p.m. – Parachuters – All Veteran Parachute Team
- 7:30 p.m. – Packers introductions, national anthem, practice begins.
- 9:20 p.m. – Practice ends, Jerseys off our Backs giveaway.
- 9:30 p.m. – Fireworks and Laser show begins.
- 9:40 p.m. – Family Night concludes
When coming to the stadium for our games, please remember that you and your belongings will be searched upon entry. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium. Carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer.
Firearms and other weapons, bags, backpacks, coolers, strollers, umbrellas, duffel bags, large purses, fanny packs, obstructive banners and signs are all strictly prohibited, as are food & beverages, noisemakers of any kind, selfie sticks, video cameras and still photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Fans will be allowed to carry in a clear bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag. Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Small clutch purses the size of a woman’s hand, measuring no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches are permitted, but subject to search. Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are acceptable if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Traditional stadium seats with backs and seat pads are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide and contain no pockets, zippers or concealable areas. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
stadium re-entry policy
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.