- 15th Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health to benefit Wendy’s Wonderful Kids
- Saturday, Aug. 8, 2015, Lambeau Field.
- Day activities get underway at 11 a.m. in the American Family Dream Zone and Lambeau Field Atrium. Evening activities get underway in the stadium at 5:30 p.m., followed by on-field football warm-ups at 6:30 and the practice beginning at approximately 7:30.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor. Others: Fox 11, Wendy’s Wonderful Kids and Copps-Pick ‘N Save.
- On-field football drills.
- Copps–Pick ‘N Save Family Night Picnic: In Lambeau Field’s east-side parking lot, from noon to 6 p.m.
- Saz’s will have limited food & beverage available 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Chili’s Jerseys-Off-Our-Backs promotion: Packers will once again be giving away Family Night used jerseys to lucky fans in attendance.
- Copps–Pick ‘N Save Fireworks: The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks & laser display.
- Fan walkway area, from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. will feature Packers displays for fans to enjoy.
- All available tickets have been sold.
- Parking in the Lambeau Field Parking lot for the event will be $5, with 100 percent of the net proceeds to be donated to the Packers’ ‘Family Night’ partner, the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, to support its Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program in Wisconsin.
- Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
- No Semi's allowed in the Parking Lot for Family Night
- The parking lot opens at 11 a.m.
- For fans not attending the event, it will be televised in Green Bay on WLUK-TV FOX 11, as well as on WITI-TV in Milwaukee, WMSN-TV in Madison, WFXS-TV in Wausau, WLAX-TV in La Crosse, WEUX in Eau Claire, and WLUC-TV in Marquette, MI. Hosted by Drew Smith and other members of the Fox 11 sports and news staffs, the live broadcast will start at 6:30 p.m.
- The Packers donate a group of tickets each year to an organization chosen by our Community Outreach Department. This year's group is Volunteer Center of Wisconsin.
- In its second year, the Packers Marketing Department has a fundraising program for local groups to sell Family Night tickets for face value and retain $4 for each ticket sold.
- 11:00 a.m. – Lambeau Field Atrium opens to TICKETED GUESTS ONLY via the American Family Insurance Gate.
- 11:00 a.m. – 1919 Kitchen & Tap, Ticket Office and 1919 Kitchen & Tap open.
- 11:00 a.m. – Fan Walkway and American Family Dream Zone (interactive area) open.
- 11:00 a.m. - Parking lot opens
- 12:00 Noon – 6:00 p.m. – Copps-Pick ‘N Save Family Night Picnic
- 5:30 p.m. – Gates open.
- 5:30 p.m. – Family Night Activities begin in stadium bowl with Packers highlights film.
- 6:00 p.m. –Special Olympics Flag Football on-field.
- 6:20 p.m. – Green Bay Elite Dance Team on-field.
- 6:30 p.m. – Packers pre-game warm ups.
- 7:15 p.m. – All Veteran Parachute Team
- 7:30 p.m. – Packers introductions, national anthem, practice begins.
- 9:20 p.m. – Practice ends, Jerseys off our Backs giveaway.
- 9:30 p.m. – Fireworks and Laser show begins.
- 9:40 p.m. – Family Night concludes
When coming to the stadium for our games, please remember that you and your belongings will be searched upon entry. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium. Carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer.
Firearms and other weapons, bags, backpacks, coolers, strollers, umbrellas, duffel bags, large purses, fanny packs, obstructive banners and signs are all strictly prohibited, as are food & beverages, noisemakers of any kind, selfie sticks, video cameras and still photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Fans will be allowed to carry in a clear bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag. Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Small clutch purses the size of a woman’s hand, measuring no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches are permitted, but subject to search. Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are acceptable if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Traditional stadium seats with backs and seat pads are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide and contain no pockets, zippers or concealable areas. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
stadium re-entry policy
Exit/Re-entry will be allowed to the Atrium businesses to TICKETED GUESTS ONLY from 11:00 AM until 3:30 PM via the American Family Insurance Gate. The Miller Lite & Oneida Nation Gates will open at 5:30 PM, along with all other gates.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.