The Green Bay Packers are reminding Brown County residents who have not previously registered to sign up for the chance to purchase single-game tickets for the 2010 season.
The registration period is currently underway and will run until March 1. Forms are available at the Packers' ticket office, the Packers Pro Shop and guest relations desk in the Lambeau Field Atrium. Fans can fill out the form, and with the proper identification (picture I.D. and proof of Brown County residency), register in person. Residents who have registered in the past do not need to sign up again.
The upcoming season will mark the eighth year that 4,000 seats per game are available to Brown County residents.
As was the case during recent seasons, if a 2009 selected resident who received tickets for a preseason game is selected again to be able to purchase tickets in 2010, he or she will be guaranteed tickets to a regular-season contest.
Approximately 19,000 names already are on the list. Those residents are asked to contact the ticket office with any address and/or name changes. Other eligible household members are encouraged to register as well.
The Packers again will rely on a computer-generated random selection process to determine who will receive tickets. Once the registration deadline passes, the Packers will conduct an initial drawing of 10,000 names. Those selected will be sent an invoice for four tickets to a yet-to-be-determined game for the 2010 season. The winners will have about 30 days to remit payment to secure tickets. The Packers online payment system can be utilized. A supplemental drawing will take place for tickets not purchased by the initial group of winners.
When the payment deadline has passed, another computer-generated drawing will take place to provide each paid winner four randomly assigned seats (four adjacent seats or two pairs in close proximity) to one randomly assigned game.
The winners will be notified by mail regarding their game. The tickets will be mailed out prior to the first preseason game.
Eligibility requirements for the Brown County Ticket Drawing:
• Each applicant must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of Brown County.
• Each applicant must have two forms of identification: (1) a picture I.D. (driver's license or Wisconsin I.D.) and (2) a second proof of Brown County residency (such as a phone, credit card or utility bill which is billed to the applicant's residential address of record).
• Each applicant may only register for single-game tickets once (those who previously registered should not register again).
Those not eligible to register include:
• Packers' season ticket holders and their spouses.
• Owners and/or partners with a controlling interest in companies or entities that hold season tickets.
• Full-time employees of the Packers and members of their immediate families and households.
Brown County residents who have registered in the past do not need to sign up again.