WATCH THE PACKERS WIN AGAIN
- **NFL Game Pass** has a replay of Monday night's thrilling come-from-behind victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
PACKERS TOP 49ERS, 33-30, ON CROSBY FIELD GOAL AS TIME EXPIRES
- The Packers improved to 3-2-1 on the season with a 33-30 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is now 3-0-1 on the season at home.
- K Mason Crosby made all four of his field goals (29, 39, 51, 27) and all three extra points. His 27-yard FG as time expired gave him a game-winning FG in each of the last three seasons (2016 at Chicago, 2017 vs. Cincinnati).
- Green Bay posted 521 yards of total offense, its second straight week recording 521 total yards (at Detroit). It marks just the second time in team history that the Packers have registered back-to-back 500-yard games (Nov. 27-Dec. 4, 1983).
- The Packers had three players record 100-yard receiving games on Monday night (WR Davante Adams, 10-132; TE Jimmy Graham, 5-104; WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, 103), just the second time in franchise history (per Elias Sports Bureau) that Green Bay has had three 100-yard receivers in a single game (Oct. 12, 1980, at Tampa Bay with RB Eddie Lee Ivery, TE Paul Coffman and WR Aundra Thompson).
- Green Bay now has won 13 of its past 15 home games in the month of October.
- The temperature at kickoff was 37 degrees, the second-coldest October game at Lambeau Field (since 1959) behind only the contest between the Packers and Minnesota Vikings on Oct. 26, 1980 (36 degrees).
- The Packers will have their bye in Week 7 before traveling to Los Angeles in Week 8 to take on the Rams on Sunday, Oct. 28, at 3:25 p.m. (CDT).
OTHER POSTGAME NOTES:
- Tonight's paid attendance was 77,642, the 338th consecutive regular-season sellout at Lambeau Field.
- QB Aaron Rodgers threw for 425 yards and two TDs on 25-of-46 passing with no INTs (100.4 rating), his second straight 400-yard passing game. He becomes the first QB in team history to register back-to-back 400-yard passing games and now has six 400-yard games in his career. No other quarterback in franchise annals has more than one 400-yard passing game (four QBs with one).
- In his last four games on Monday Night Football, Rodgers has completed 103 of 156 passes (66.0 percent) for 1,398 yards and 12 TDs with no INTs for a 120.1 passer rating. He has posted 300-plus yards passing and a 100-plus rating in all four of those contests (4-0 record).
- Rodgers posted two completions of 50-plus yards (60 yards to Valdes-Scantling and 54 yards to Graham), matching his single-game career high.
- Adams caught two TD passes on the evening, giving him a TD reception in five of six games this season, tied for No. 1 in the league. He is tied for No. 1 in the NFL with six TD catches on the season.
- Adams finished with 10 receptions for 132 yards (13.2 avg.), his fifth career game with 10-plus catches, No. 3 in team history (since 1950) behind only WRs Sterling Sharpe and Donald Driver (seven each).
- Graham's 54-yard reception in the first quarter was the third-longest catch of his career and his longest since posting a 56-yard TD grab with the New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay on Sept. 15, 2013. Graham finished with five receptions for 104 yards (20.8 avg.), his first 100-yard receiving game since Nov. 7, 2016, vs. Buffalo when he played for Seattle.
- Valdes-Scantling finished with a career-high 103 yards on three receptions (34.3 avg.), becoming just the sixth Green Bay rookie since 1950 to register 100-plus receiving yards in a game on three or fewer catches (Billy Howton, Max McGee, James Lofton, Greg Jennings, James Jones).
- CB Kevin King recorded his first career interception when he picked off QB C.J. Beathard late in the fourth quarter and the first fumble recovery of his career (forced by S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix in the second quarter).
- S Raven Greene forced a fumble on a first-quarter kickoff, the first forced fumble of his career, a fumble that was recovered by LB James Crawford, the first fumble recovery of his career.
Lambeau Field hosted a Monday Night Football matchup between the Green Bay Packers and the San Francisco 49ers