CAN PURCHASE IN PERSON AND VIA PHONE
Beginning Thursday, April 5, tickets for the April 28 Packers Draft Party will be available through the Green Bay Packers, in person at the Packers' ticket office and the Packers Pro Shop, or over the phone by calling 800/992-5750 (a $4 handling fee per phone order applies).
Tickets, priced at $25, also remain available at 18 Wisconsin Mills Fleet Farm locations. Children ages 3 and younger are free.
The event, in the Lambeau Field Atrium from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (doors open at 10), will feature draft coverage on two large television projection screens, and the Packers' flagship radio station, Newsradio 620 WTMJ, will be on hand to provide coverage and analysis throughout the day.
The Legends Club on the Atrium's fourth floor also will be available to provide attendees with more seating options. Two large screen television screens will show draft coverage and beverage service will be offered.
Packers GM Ted Thompson and Head Coach Mike McCarthy will address fans in attendance, and Chairman/CEO Bob Harlan and President/COO John Jones will make appearances as well to kick off the party.
Packers players Will Blackmon, Daryn Colledge, Noah Herron, Abdul Hodge, Ingle Martin, Tony Moll, Dave Rayner and Jason Spitz will participate in a question-and-answer session on stage and sign autographs for attendees via a ticketed session. Attendees will receive a ticket for one randomly assigned two-player autograph session when entering the party.
The Atrium again will offer free Wi-Fi Internet access. A limited amount of tables will have power available and a charging station also will be set up for users to recharge their laptop computer batteries. Computer stations also will be available for fans to track draft information via the Web.
Features of the day include:
- Commemorative 2007 NFL Draft notebook for all attendees.
- Question-and-answer sessions with Packers players and team personnel, interactive games for kids and adults.
- Viewing opportunity of Lambeau Field.
- 'Packers Garage Sale' featuring collector's items such as past issues of the Packers
Yearbook and GameDay programs, as well as authentic jerseys from former players.
- Free entry for a chance to win door prizes, including autographed Packers items and Mills Fleet Farm gift cards. Tickets for raffle prizes also will be available for purchase.
- Trivia Contest.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at Curly's Pub, Hall of Fame Grill, Frozen in Time and Atrium eateries.
More information, including specific Mills Fleet Farm locations, can be found online by clicking here. Please call the Green Bay Packers, at 920/569-7500, with further questions.