Also see: Packers Shareholders
2006 SHAREHOLDERS MEETING FACT SHEET
Green Bay Packers Annual Shareholders Meeting.
9 a.m., Wednesday, July 19, inside Lambeau Field.
The event returns to the historic stadium, where it was held the first two years after the 1997-98 stock sale (1998, '99), because more than 5,000 stockholders were turned away from last year's meeting when the nearby Resch Center was deemed to have met its capacity.
The meeting will be open to ticketed shareholders plus one guest.
- Annual reports will be delivered by Chairman and CEO Bob Harlan and other team officials.
- A tour through team's locker room and football areas will be offered to shareholders and guests. To help minimize the wait, tours also will be offered on Tuesday, July 18, from 12 noon to 8 p.m. in addition to Wednesday, July 19, after the meeting.
- Concession stands, eateries and restaurants will be open on the day of the meeting. Restrooms throughout the stadium and the Atrium also will be available.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase throughout the day.
- Shareholder merchandise will also be available for purchase on the day of the meeting.
- For shareholders' comfort and convenience, the Lambeau Field Atrium will be open only to shareholders and their guests the day of the meeting (July 19). Atrium will open at 7 a.m.
Locker Room Tour Information:
- Tuesday, July 18 - Tours will be offered to shareholders and their guests from 12 noon until 8 p.m. Tickets for the Shareholder's Meeting must be presented at this time. Enter the Lambeau Field Atrium. Signs will direct shareholders to the tour area.
- Wednesday, July 19 - Tours will begin immediately following the Shareholder's Meeting. Shareholders will be called out of the stands by section and row. Each section will be notified 10 minutes before it is to begin the tour. Shareholders are asked to remember that the wait could be lengthy before everyone completes the tour.
- Announcements will be made in both the stadium and the Atrium as the tour schedule progresses.
- Shareholders are asked to move at a comfortable but constant pace. Every shareholder will have the opportunity to complete the tour.
- All shareholders and guests must have a ticket in order to take the tour. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- While waiting to take the tour, shareholders will be allowed to leave the stadium. Tickets will be required for re-admittance upon return. The stadium is only open to shareholders on July 19. It is important that shareholders possess their tickets at all times. Without a ticket, shareholders will not be allowed to enter the stadium or Atrium or go on the tour.
- One tour is allowed for each shareholder and guest. Shareholders must choose which day to take the tour. (Shareholders may not take the tour both days.)
- Proxies were mailed in early June.
- As of Friday, tickets to the meeting are no longer being mailed. Shareholders who have not received tickets will be able to pick them up at the Packers ticket office.
What to Bring:
- Shareholders that require the use of a wheelchair are asked to bring their own because a limited number are available at Lambeau Field.
- Lambeau Field parking lots will open at 6 a.m. Parking is limited on the Lambeau Field lots, so attendees are asked to plan accordingly and arrive early.
- Shareholders with handicapped parking needs are asked to enter the lot at the southeast entrance off Oneida Street or the entrance off Valley View Road.