Green Bay Packers (1-1) at San Francisco 49ers (2-0)
- When: Sunday, Sept. 26 at 7:20 p.m. CT
- Where: Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, Calif.)
Watch On TV
- NBC will broadcast the game to a national audience. Play-by-play man Al Michaels joins analyst Cris Collinsworth with Michele Tafoya reporting from the sidelines.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 49 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Ryan Radtke (play-by-play) and Rod Woodson (analyst) will call the action with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 226, Streaming 811 WTMJ feed).
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.