Chicago Bears (5-5) at Green Bay Packers (7-3)
- When: Sunday, Nov. 29 at 7:20 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wis.)
Watch On TV
- NBC will broadcast the game to a national audience. Play-by-play man Mike Tirico joins analyst Tony Dungy with Kathryn Tappen reporting from the sidelines.
Stream The Game
- Watch games in the Packers mobile app and on packers.com (available nationally). See more information on streaming options.
- NFL Game Pass offers replays of every game, available as soon as the live broadcast ends. Start your free trial and cancel at any time.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Ryan Radtke (play-by-play) and James Laurinaitis (analyst) will call the action with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 225, Streaming 811 WTMJ feed).
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.