Green Bay Packers (12-3) at Chicago Bears (8-7)
- When: Sunday, Jan. 3 at 3:25 p.m. CT
- Where: Soldier Field (Chicago, Ill.)
Watch On TV
- FOX will broadcast the game to a regional audience (coverage map below). Play-by-play man Kevin Burkhardt joins analyst Daryl Johnston with Pam Oliver reporting from the sidelines.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on Channel 713.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM Streaming 811 WTMJ feed), WTMJ.com via desktop computer and on numerous devices through NFL Game Pass.
- Sports USA will air the game on radio across the country. Larry Kahn (play-by-play) and Mark Carrier (analyst) will call the action.
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.