Green Bay Packers (11-3) vs. Cleveland Browns (7-7)
- When: Saturday, Dec. 25 at 3:30 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wis.)
Watch On TV
- FOX Sports will broadcast the game to a national audience. Play-by-play man Joe Buck joins analyst Troy Aikman with Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi reporting from the sidelines.
- The game is also available through Amazon Prime Video with your choice of announcers: Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer, or the scouts feed with Bucky Brooks, Daniel Jeremiah and Joy Taylor.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 49 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- Westwood One will air the game on radio across the country. John Sadak (play-by-play) and Derek Rackley (analyst) will call the action with Scott Graham hosting pre-game and halftime shows.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 225, Streaming 811 WTMJ feed).
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.