What time do the Packers play?
- Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- When: Sunday, Sept. 25 at 3:25 p.m. CT
- Where: Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Fla.)
How can I watch the Packers on TV?
- FOX Sports will broadcast the game. Play-by-play man Kevin Burkhardt joins analyst Greg Olsen and sideline reporters Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game with NFL Sunday Ticket on Channel 717.
How can I listen to the Packers on the radio?
- All Packers games can be heard on the Packers Radio Network, which is made up of 49 stations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois and South Dakota. This year, the Packers transitioned to a new flagship station in Milwaukee, iHeartRadio Milwaukee's 97.3 The Game WRNW. See a full listing of radio affiliates or see the 2022 Packers Radio Network map. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action. McCarren first joined the team's broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 28th season calling Packers games. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 24th season of broadcasts together. They surpassed Jim Irwin and Max McGee for the most regular-season and postseason games broadcast for the Packers with 313 at the 2018 season opener against Chicago.
- Compass Media Networks will be broadcasting on radio to a national audience with Chris Carrino (play-by-play) and Brian Baldinger (analyst) on the call and Jeff Biggs hosting pregame, halftime and postgame shows.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 386 (WTMJ feed).
How can I stream the Packers game?
- Packers.com will stream the team's official radio broadcast worldwide to desktop users. Users on mobile devices must be within the Packers' home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions. The Packers mobile app will also stream the radio broadcast within the Packers' home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions.
- NFL+ offers live local games and a 7-day free trial.