Green Bay Packers (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3)
- When: Sunday, Nov. 22 at 3:25 p.m. CT
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, Ind.)
Watch On TV
- FOX will broadcast the game to majority of the country (coverage map below). Play-by-play man Joe Buck joins analyst Troy Aikman with Erin Andrews reporting from the sidelines.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on Channel 714.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- ESPN Radio will air the game across the country with Marc Kestecher (play-by-play) and Barrett Jones (analyst) calling the action.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM Streaming 811 WTMJ feed).
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.