What time do the Packers play?
- Green Bay Packers vs. New York Giants
- When: Sunday, Oct. 9 at 8:30 a.m. CT
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London, England)
How can I watch the Packers on TV?
- The game will be broadcast by the NFL Network and will also be simulcast on WLUK-TV in the Green Bay market and by WTMJ-TV in the Milwaukee market.
- Play-by-play man Kevin Kugler joins analyst Mark Sanchez with Stacey Dales and Laura Okmin reporting from the sidelines.
How can I listen to the Packers on the radio?
- All Packers games can be heard on the Packers Radio Network, which is made up of 49 stations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois and South Dakota. This year, the Packers transitioned to a new flagship station in Milwaukee, iHeartRadio Milwaukee's 97.3 The Game WRNW. See a full listing of radio affiliates or see the 2022 Packers Radio Network map. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action. McCarren first joined the team's broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 28th season calling Packers games. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 24th season of broadcasts together. They surpassed Jim Irwin and Max McGee for the most regular-season and postseason games broadcast for the Packers with 313 at the 2018 season opener against Chicago.
- Westwood One Sports will be broadcasting on radio to a national audience with Bill Rosinski (play-by-play) and Derek Rackley (analyst) on the call and Scott Graham hosting pregame and halftime shows.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 228 (WTMJ feed).
How can I stream the Packers game?
- Packers.com will stream the team's official radio broadcast worldwide to desktop users. Users on mobile devices must be within the Packers' home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions. The Packers mobile app will also stream the radio broadcast within the Packers' home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions. The broadcast will start with the pre-game show at 6 a.m. CT.
- NFL+ offers live local games and a 7-day free trial.