Detroit Lions (0-1) at Green Bay Packers (0-1)
- When: Monday, Sept. 20 at 7:15 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)
Watch On TV
- ESPN will broadcast the game to a national audience. Play-by-play man Steve Levy joins analysts Louis Riddick and Brian Griese in the booth with Lisa Salters reporting from the sidelines.
Stream The Game
- Watch games in the Packers mobile app and on packers.com (mobile only). See more information on streaming options.
- NFL Game Pass offers replays of every game, available as soon as the live broadcast ends. Start your free trial and cancel at any time.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 49 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Tony Boselli (analyst) will call the action with Rich Eisen hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 225, Streaming 811 WTMJ feed).
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.