New York Jets at Green Bay Packers
- When: Saturday, Aug. 21 at 3:25 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)
Watch On Packers TV Network
- Preseason games are televised over the 21-station Packers TV Network throughout the state of Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, northeastern Minnesota, Peoria in Illinois, Cedar Rapids-Waterloo, Davenport and Des Moines in Iowa, Omaha in Nebraska, St. Louis in Missouri, Bismarck, Fargo and Minot in North Dakota, Sioux Falls in South Dakota and Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau in Alaska.
- The top-notch broadcast team includes CBS's Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) alongside fellow CBS broadcaster and Pro Football Hall of Fame receiver James Lofton (analyst), with former Green Bay fullback John Kuhn and Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV serving as the sideline reporters. Allan will also host an informative half-hour pregame show.
Stream The Game
- This week's game against New York and next week's game at Buffalo will be simulcast across the nation (out of market) on NFL Network.
- Fans within the Packers TV Network viewing area can stream the game on packers.com.
- NFL Game Pass offers live streams of Packers preseason games. Start your free trial and cancel at any time.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 49 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) will call the action.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 88, Streaming 811).
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
'Predict Outcomes, Win Prizes With Packers Predict'
- 'Packers Predict,' powered by Cenex® is an interactive online game offered in conjunction with each Packers game that allows fans to predict various gameday outcomes, with several weekly questions. Questions focus on the upcoming game – for example, how many total passing yards will the Packers have against their opponent.
- Each week, the three highest scoring players will win weekly prizes, including cash, gift cards and autographed items. Players will play for weekly prizes by starting each week with zero points, but week-by-week totals will be tallied and tracked on a leader board. The cumulative highest scorer will win a grand prize at the end of the Packers season: $2,000 cash and a VIP gameday experience for the 2022 season, including a hotel stay.
- Play Packers Predict
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.