Film buffs and community members are invited to spend their Friday nights at “Movies at Titletown,” with free outdoor movies on Ariens Hill beginning on Aug. 31.
A large screen positioned at the bottom of the hill will play the movies beginning at or shortly after sunset each Friday night until Sept. 28. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own blankets and claim their space on Ariens Hill starting an hour and a half before the start of each movie.
Movie-goers are reminded of Titletown park policies, which prohibit coolers and glass bottles. Food and beverage is available for purchase in the park. Lawn chair-use will be limited to the base of Ariens Hill to allow everyone on the hill to see the screen.
A schedule of movies is below:
- Aug. 31: Paddington 2. Estimated start time 7:30 p.m.; seat saving at Ariens Hill starting at 6 p.m. Attendees encouraged to bring their own teddy bears to enjoy the movie.
- Sept. 7: Beauty and the Beast (Sing-a-long). Estimated start time 7:30 p.m.; seat saving at Ariens Hill starting at 6 p.m. Princess attire encouraged.
- Sept. 14: Wonder Woman. Estimated start time 7 p.m.; seat saving at Ariens Hill starting at 5:30 p.m. Superhero attire encouraged.
- Sept. 21: Back to the Future. Estimated start time 7 p.m.; seat saving at Ariens Hill starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Sept. 28: Solo: A Star Wars Story. Estimated start time 7 p.m.; seat saving at Ariens Hill starting at 5:30 p.m.
Visit https://www.titletown.com/events/calendar/movies-at-titletown for more information about Movies at Titletown.
Titletown, the community development west of Lambeau Field, offers year-round activities with outdoor games, fitness programming, a unique playground and football field. To see a calendar of events, visit https://www.titletown.com/events/calendar.