Packers fans, community members and visitors in town for games in December can enjoy a variety of offerings from the Packers Hall of Fame, with events and activities for fans of all ages.
- Brown County Day: Brown County residents are reminded to visit the Packers Hall of Fame on the second Tuesday of each month for a special discount on admission, with adult, student and senior admission for $10, and child admission for $5. The next event date is Dec. 10, and tickets must be purchased in person with valid identification listing a Brown County address.
- Senior Wednesdays: Hall of Fame admission for seniors 62 and over is just $10 on Wednesdays. Tickets must be purchased in person to qualify for the discount.
- As part of Senior Wednesdays, the Packers Hall of Fame is offering 'Senior Series' events on the third Wednesday of each month, with several special activities offered for both seniors and members of the general public.
- This month's Senior Series is set for Dec. 18, and will explore the Green Bay Packers Collection art installation that lines the hallways of historic Lambeau Field. Pre-registration is required and tickets are $15 for seniors and $20 for adults (price includes admission to the Hall of Fame). To purchase tickets, please visit packershofandtours.com.
- Game weekend Stadium and Trolley Tours: Visitors to Lambeau Field and Green Bay can get the full Packers experience with several different types of tours, including:
- Heritage Trail Trolley Tours, which will be offered Dec. 6, 7, 9, 13, 14 and 16 during the next two home game weekend at various times. The fun-filled, 90-minute, historical trolley tours take fans back more than 100 years along the Packers Heritage Trail, from Old City Stadium to train depots and churches, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Each tour is led by a knowledgeable, entertaining guide who helps bring to life the story of Green Bay and its team.
- Alumni Tours, offered every home game weekend at various times, will feature Antonio Freeman, TJ Lang, Josh Sitton and Brady Poppinga on Dec. 7, and Tom Crabtree on Dec. 14.
- Stadium Tours are also available each non-gameday, and guests are encouraged to purchase ahead of time for home game weekends as those dates tend to sell out.
- Combination Stadium Tour and Hall of Fame tickets are available, as well as the "Ultimate Package" which includes a Stadium Tour, Trolley Tour and Hall of Fame admission ticket.
To attend an event or reserve tickets for a tour, please visit packershofandtours.com.