GREEN BAY -- The roster moves are in, so without further ado, here's the Packers' 53-man roster, position by position, as it currently stands:
Quarterbacks (3)-- Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Scott Tolzien
Running backs (4) -- Eddie Lacy, James Starks, DuJuan Harris, John Kuhn
Wide receivers (5) -- Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Jarrett Boykin, Davante Adams, Jeff Janis
Tight ends (4) -- Andrew Quarless, Brandon Bostick, Richard Rodgers, Ryan Taylor
Offensive linemen (8) -- David Bakhtiari, Bryan Bulaga, Josh Sitton, T.J. Lang, Corey Linsley, JC Tretter, Derek Sherrod, Lane Taylor
Defensive linemen (5) -- Mike Daniels, Datone Jones, Letroy Guion, Josh Boyd, Mike Pennel
See headshots and action shots of the complete Packers 2014 roster.
Linebackers (11)** -- Clay Matthews, Julius Peppers, A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Nick Perry, Mike Neal, Jamari Lattimore, Sam Barrington, Andy Mulumba, Jayrone Elliott, Carl Bradford
Cornerbacks (6) -- Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Casey Hayward, Davon House, Jarrett Bush, Demetri Goodson
Safeties (4) -- Morgan Burnett, Micah Hyde, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Sean Richardson
Specialists (3) -- Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode
Some items to note:
- The Packers will enter Week 1 with three QBs on the roster for the first time since 2008, when both Brian Brohm and Matt Flynn were drafted to back up Aaron Rodgers.
- Julius Peppers and Mike Neal are officially listed on the roster with a dual position (LB/DE) but are listed here with the linebackers.
- Two undrafted rookies made the team: LB Jayrone Elliott, who recorded five sacks in the preseason, and DL Mike Pennel.
- Of the Packers' nine 2014 draft choices, seven made the roster while the other two -- WR Jared Abbrederis and DL Khyri Thornton -- are on injured reserve.
- Four players who ended last season on the 53-man roster are no longer on it. LB Nate Palmer and TE Jake Stoneburner were placed on IR, while S Chris Banjo and CB Jumal Rolle were released. Also, WR Myles White, who played in seven games for the Packers in 2013 but ended the season on IR, was released.
- The practice squad has been increased in size from eight to 10 players. Teams can begin signing players to their practice squads on Sunday afternoon, after the waiver claim period has expired.
- The Packers released 18 players and placed four on IR to reduce the roster from 75 to 53. Click here for the official press release on the roster moves.