Skip to main content

Packers season-ticket holders claim all available playoff tickets

The Green Bay Packers are set to host a divisional playoff game at Lambeau Field on Sunday, Jan. 11, at 12:05 p.m. CST.

All available tickets for the game have been claimed by season-ticket holders, Packers ticket director Mark Wagner said Monday.

Wagner reported that 'Green' package ticket holders returned invoices accounting for 64 percent of the approximately 69,500 seats available. The remaining 36 percent of the seats have been allocated randomly to 'Gold' package ticket holders. Nearly all 'Gold' package ticket holders that requested tickets were able to receive them.

Of those that claimed tickets, approximately 50 percent used the new "Pay as We Play" option, meaning their credit cards will be charged for the divisional contest, now that the home playoff game is confirmed.

Premium ticket holders were required to purchase tickets by contract.

Playoff tickets were mailed to ticket holders earlier this month.

This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be missing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an issue.

Related Content