GREEN BAY – The Packers' defense stopped Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey at the goal line on the game's final play to preserve a 24-16 Green Bay victory on Sunday at Lambeau Field.
Replay the game with a 7-day free trial of NFL Game Pass. If you don't have time to watch the full broadcast, a 35-minute condensed version is also available. Game Pass can be accessed from your phone, tablet, smart TV, game console or connected device.
NFL Network will re-air the game on Tuesday, Nov. 12, at 11 p.m. CT.
PACKERS HEAD INTO BYE WITH WIN OVER PANTHERS
- The Packers improved to 8-2 on the season and 5-1 at home with a 24-16 win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. It is the best start to a season for the Packers through 10 games since a 10-0 start in 2011.
- The Packers improved to 7-0 on the season when recording at least one takeaway.
- The Packers posted 163 rushing yards and three TDs on 27 carries (6.0 avg.), just the fifth time since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger that the team registered 160-plus rushing yards and three-plus rushing TDs on 30 or fewer attempts.
- Green Bay has 13 rushing TDs this season, tied for the most by the Packers through the first 10 games of the season since the merger (1971 and 2003).
- The Packers will have their bye next weekend, the first Week 11 bye for Green Bay and the latest for the team since the bye was reintroduced in 1990. The Packers will visit the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, Nov. 24, at 3:25 p.m. (CST).
OTHER POSTGAME NOTES
- Sunday's paid attendance was 78,090, the 348th consecutive regular-season sellout at Lambeau Field.
- RB Aaron Jones posted three rushing TDs, giving him a single-season career-high 11 on the season as he surpassed his previous high of eight in 2018.
- It marked the second time this season that Jones recorded three-plus rushing TDs in a game (four at Dallas), making him the first Packer since RB Jim Taylor in 1962 (three games) to have multiple games with three-plus rushing TDs in a season.
- Jones' 11 rushing TDs are the most by a Packer in the first 10 games of the season since Taylor recorded 14 in 1962.
- Per the Elias Sports Bureau, Jones' 14 total TDs (11 rushing, three receiving) this season are tied for the second most in team history through 10 games behind only WR Don Hutson (17 in 1942).
- Jones and RB Jamaal Williams became the first Green Bay duo to rush for 60-plus yards each on 15 or fewer carries each in the same game since RB Paul Ott Carruth and FB Gerry Ellis did so vs. Minnesota on Dec. 7, 1986.
- WR Davante Adams registered 118 receiving yards on seven catches (16.9 avg.), the 14th 100-yard receiving game of his career.
- LB Preston Smith posted two sacks, giving him a career-high 10 on the season as he surpassed his previous high of eight in both 2015 and 2017.
- CB Tramon Williams registered an interception in the third quarter, giving him at least one INT in 12 of his 13 NFL seasons.
- DL Montravius Adams recovered a fumble by QB Kyle Allen in the second quarter, the first fumble recovery of his NFL career.
- DL Tyler Lancaster posted an 8-yard sack of Allen in the third quarter, the first full sack of his career (half-sack at the L.A. Chargers in Week 9).
- S Ibraheim Campbell forced a fumble in the third quarter, the second of his career.