The Green Bay Packers Youth Football Outreach Camps provide boys and girls in 2nd through 5th grade, the opportunity to test their football skills in various drills and obstacle courses. Participants will rotate through a five drill football camp that will last approximately 45 minutes. The drill stations will give the participants an opportunity to take part in a relay race, kick a ball, leap for a catch, and dive for a touchdown.
See photos of previous Packers Youth Football Outreach Camps.
In order for your school or youth program to host a Youth Football Outreach Camp (YFOC), certain criteria must be met.
- Youth Football Outreach Camps are scheduled during school hours on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
- Each school or organization must provide a minimum of 10 volunteers to assist with the camp.
- All volunteers must be over the age of 18 (or high school football players).
- Volunteers must arrive to help unload the equipment 60 minutes prior to the start of the camp and reload the equipment immediately following the camp.
- Volunteers will be given instructions prior to the start of the camp.
- Volunteers are expected to be physically active throughout the camp.
- One or two sessions can be scheduled per day with a capacity of 150 kids per session.
- There must be a minimum of 90 kids per session.
- Back-to-back sessions can accommodate up to 300 participants.
- The Green Bay Packers will provide cups and coolers for water stations. The school or organization must provide water to fill two seven gallon coolers, one 8' folding table, and two large garbage cans.
- Each school must provide a safe 160'x360' grass playing area (football or soccer field) with enough space to accommodate a minimum of five stations.
- The field must be accessible for the Packers YFOC box truck due to the large amount of equipment involved.
- Green Bay Packers representatives may cancel or reschedule the clinic if the playing field is determined to be unsafe due to inclement weather or other adverse conditions.
- In order to participate in the YFOC, each student must have a waiver form completed by his or her parent or guardian.
- All waiver forms will be collected prior to the start of the camp.
- If a student does not have a completed waiver form turned in, they will not be able to participate. There are no exceptions. (The waiver will be emailed to the school after the scheduled date has been confirmed).
- DUE TO THE PLAYERS' SCHEDULE, NO GREEN BAY PACKERS PLAYERS WILL APPEAR AT THE CAMPS.