The Green Bay Packers Youth Football Outreach Camps provide boys and girls the opportunity to test their football skills in various drills and obstacle courses. Participants will rotate through a five drill football camp that will last approximately 45 minutes. The drill stations will give the participants an opportunity to take part in a relay race, kick a ball, throw a pass, leap for a catch, and dive for a touchdown.
Click here to see photos of previous Packers Youth Football Outreach Camps.
In order for your school or youth program to host a Youth Football Outreach Camp (YFOC), certain criteria must be met.
- Youth Football Outreach Camps are scheduled during school hours on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
- Each school or organization must provide a minimum of 10 volunteers to assist with the camp.
- All volunteers must be over the age of 18 (or high school football players).
- Volunteers will be given instructions prior to the start of the camp.
- Volunteers are expected to be physically active throughout the camp.
- Each school or organization must provide five 5th grade students to help unload the equipment 90 minutes prior to the start of the camp and reload the equipment immediately following the camp.
- One or two sessions can be scheduled per day with a capacity of 150 kids per session.
- Back-to-back sessions can accommodate up to 300 participants.
- The Green Bay Packers will provide cups and coolers for water stations. The school or organization must provide water to fill four seven gallon coolers, two 8' folding tables, and two large garbage cans.
- Each school must provide a safe 160'x360' grass playing area (football or soccer field) with enough space to accommodate a minimum of five stations.
- The field must be accessible for the Packers YFOC box truck due to the large amount of equipment involved.
- Green Bay Packers representatives may cancel or reschedule the clinic if the playing field is determined to be unsafe due to inclement weather or other adverse conditions.
- In order to participate in the YFOC, each student must have a waiver form completed by his or her parent or guardian.
- All waiver forms will be collected prior to the start of the clinic.
- If a student does not have a completed waiver form turned in, they will not be able to participate. There are no exceptions. (The waiver will be emailed to the school after the scheduled date has been confirmed).
- DUE TO THE PLAYERS' SCHEDULE, NO GREEN BAY PACKERS PLAYERS WILL APPEAR AT THE CAMPS.
If your elementary school/youth program is interested in scheduling a Youth Football Outreach Camp, please contact Tim Schroeder
, Youth Football Coordinator, at 920-569-7328