Official Rules: Packers Pass Training Camp Passport Badges
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The 2022 Packers Pass Training Camp Passport Badges (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Green Bay Packers, the NFL and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and agencies that are involved in this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Administrator: The Sweepstakes is Administered by the Green Bay Packers; 1265 Lombardi Avenue,
Green Bay, WI.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Pre-Registration Period:Pre-registration begins 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") on 7/20/22 and ends 11:59:00 a.m. CT on 7/27/22 (hereafter, "Pre-Registration Period").
5. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time on July 17, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Time, August 17, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
6. How to Enter:
To register a Packers Pass account, entrants must do the following:
FIRST: Obtain a Packers Pass at no cost in the following way:
During the Pre-Registration Period, consumers who plan on attending an open public Packers Training Camp practice will be prompted to visit www.packers.com/passregister or download the Green Bay Packers mobile app (expected to launch in early- May) on your mobile phone and follow the prompts to complete and submit a registration form in order to obtain a Packers Pass account. Packers Passes will immediately be sent to entrant via email during the registration process. Such entrants will be required to bring their Packers Pass on their mobile device with them to the Event during the Promotion Period. Packers Passes connected to Event tickets obtained via unauthorized methods, alternate websites or made with lost, stolen or fraudulent credit or charge cards will be voided at the Packers' sole discretion
If a participant does not obtain a Packers Pass during the Pre-Registration Period, he/she may obtain one during the Promotion Period by visiting www.packers.com/passregister using a wireless device and following the prompts to receive a Packers Pass via email or within the Packers mobile app. If alternative methods of entry are requested, please send an email to FanRegistration@packers.com.
void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the email address submitted, entry will be awarded to the person named on the applicable entry (regardless of whether that is the name of the authorized account holder of the email address from which said entry form was submitted), provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Entry, via the Packers Pass method, will be awarded to the owner of the Packers Pass who is identified as the person named on the registration form provided that person qualifies for the Sweepstakes.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms, emails, Packers Pass scans or entries, or for telephonic, human, electronic or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, electronics, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, mobile, or other device (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices), phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registration forms, emails, Packers Passes, scans or entries or the announcement of a prize, unavailability of a device to submit registration form; or for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or wireless device relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Entrants are responsible for any charges of online service providers or wireless carriers. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
7. Drawing: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about 4:00:00pm CT on 8/22/2022. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified at the mobile telephone number and/or email provided in his/her registration form. If any initial potential winner does not answer phone (or is otherwise unavailable during initial contact attempt and/or does not claim their prize at the requested designation by the requested date/time), an alternate potential winner may be chosen, time permitting and at Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
8. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winners (or
parent/legal guardian if guest(s) is/are a minor in his/her state of residence) (each) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, by 8/30/2022: an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for this and/or any other reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random
Message and data rates may apply for those obtaining their Packers Pass card. See your wireless provider for mobile device capabilities and fees. Entrants are solely responsible for any fees or charges that apply. Packers have no responsibility for any charges or fees.
THEN, visit any participating booth at the Event during the Promotion Period and follow the prompts to scan the Packers Pass and follow any additional instructions provided to receive one (1) badge. The total number of badges earned will determine the prizes each attendee is eligible for as indicated in the below chart. Packers Pass Passport Badges are only available from July 17 – August 17, 2022 on Green Bay Packers practice days that are open to the public. The Packers Pass Passport Badges are not available during Packers Family Night or Packers preseason home games. The Green Bay Packers are not responsible for Packers Pass Passport Badges sessions ending early due to practice cancellation.
Packers Pass Passport Badges prizes:
For participants that are not able to attend Packers Training Camp at Nitschke Field and participate in the Sweepstakes, participants may send an entry by mail by providing their First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, email address and phone number to: Packers Brand & Marketing Department, 1265 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54304. Participants mailing their entry will be eligible for all prize levels.
All entries, regardless of method, must be received by 11:59:00 pm CT on 8/30/18 to be eligible. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
9. Prize: All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, (and if applicable, any/all transportation, parking fees, food, beverages, and souvenirs) are winner's sole responsibility. Prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Certain terms, restrictions and conditions apply on gift card(s) as designated by issuer in its sole discretion. Exact seat location, as well as game date, at the Green Bay Packers football game is at Sponsor's sole discretion. Transportation to/from, as well as hotel accommodations or any other costs associated with travel, while at the Green Bay Packers football game is winner's sole responsibility. Exact item and signature of autographed NFL memorabilia is at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Administrator reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. Other restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent for Administrator and its designees to use entrant's name, likeness and city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these
Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
Internet caution: any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Administrator in their sole discretion.
In the event of termination of the promotion, a notice will be posted online and the random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected, timer permitting.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Administrator and its partners to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Administrator, the NFL Entities (as defined below), the promotional partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of use/acceptance of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Administrator and its promotional partners are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the NFL Entities (as defined below), the Green Bay Packers, and their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to
any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, Green Bay division, or Brown County Circuit Court of Green Bay, Wisconsin; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
14. Sweepstakes Results: Winning results will be posted on www.packers.com.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (except the Green Bay Packers), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.