Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1) at Green Bay Packers (8-3)
- When: Sunday, Dec. 6 at 3:25 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wis.)
Watch On TV
- CBS will broadcast the game to most of the country (coverage map below). Play-by-play man Jim Nantz joins analyst Tony Romo with Tracy Wolfson reporting from the sidelines.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on Channel 715.
Stream The Game
- Watch games in the Packers mobile app and on packers.com (available regionally). See more information on streaming options.
- NFL Game Pass offers replays of every game, available as soon as the live broadcast ends. Start your free trial and cancel at any time.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- Compass Media Networks will air the game across the country with Gregg Daniels (play-by-play) and Chad Brown (analyst) calling the action.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 227, Streaming 811 WTMJ feed).
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.