The Green Bay Packers will face the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday at M&T Bank Stadium. Kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. CT. Here's how you can watch and listen to the game:
If you're in the local TV market, you can stream the game on packers.com or in the Packers Mobile App.
NFL Game Pass offers every out-of-market preseason game live. Start your free trial and cancel at any time.
The NFL app offers free streams for viewers in the local market.
Preseason games are televised over the 17-station Packers TV Network.
The top-notch broadcast team includes CBS's Kevin Harlan (play-byplay) alongside fellow CBS broadcaster and Pro Football Hall of Fame receiver James Lofton (analyst), with former Green Bay fullback John Kuhn and Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV serving as the sideline reporters. Allan will also host an informative half-hour pregame show.
Packers TV Network Stations:
- WTMJ-TV, Milwaukee, Wis.
- WGBA/NBC, Green Bay, Wis.
- WKOW/ABC, Madison, Wis.
- WAOW/ABC, Wausau/Rhinelander, Wis.
- WXOW/ABC, La Crosse, Wis.
- WQOW/ABC, Eau Claire, Wis.
- WLUC/NBC, Escanaba/Marquette, Mich.
- KQDS-TV/FOX, Duluth/Superior, Minn.
- WHBF/CBS, Davenport, Iowa (Quad Citites)
- KCCI/CBS, Des Moines, Iowa
- KWWL/NBC, Cedar Rapids/Waterloo, Iowa
- WMDB/CBS, Peoria, Ill.
- KTVI/FOX, St. Louis, Mo.
- KDLT/NBC, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- KYUR/ABC, Anchorage, Alaska
- KATN/ ABC, Fairbanks, Alaska
- KJUD/ABC, Juneau, Alaska
NFL Network will re-air the game at the following times:
- Thursday, Aug. 15 at 11 p.m. CT
- Saturday, Aug. 17 at 9 a.m. CT
- Monday, Aug. 19 at 7 p.m. CT
Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action. McCarren first joined the team's broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 25th season calling Packers games. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 21st season of broadcasts together. They surpassed Jim Irwin and Max McGee for the most regular-season and postseason games broadcast for the Packers with 313 at the 2018 season opener against Chicago.
The radio broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI 136, Streaming 811).