Packers TV Network
The Green Bay Packers and TODAY'S TMJ4 (WTMJ-TV) in Milwaukee and NBC 26 (WGBA-TV) in Green Bay lead the Packers Television Network, providing year-round Packers programming, in addition to preseason games, to fans throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest.
The broadcast package includes:
- Flagshipped by Milwaukee's WTMJ-TV and in conjunction with WGBA-TV in Green Bay, Packers preseason games are televised over a 22-station network throughout the state of Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and northeastern Minnesota, Peoria in Illinois, Cedar Rapids-Waterloo, Davenport and Des Moines in Iowa, Omaha in Nebraska, St. Louis in Missouri, Bismarck, Fargo and Minot in North Dakota, Sioux Falls in South Dakota and Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau in Alaska.
- All preseason games will be broadcast on TELEMUNDO.
- A top-notch broadcast team that includes CBS's Kevin Harlan calling the play-by-play with former Packers fullback John Kuhn providing the analysis.
- Total Packers with Matt LaFleur and Packers Live – 30-minute shows that air for 17 weeks plus postseason.
In addition to flagship station WTMJ-TV and WGBA-TV, the games are televised over the following stations:
- WQOW/ABC - Eau Claire, Wis.
- WGBA/NBC - Green Bay, Wis.
- WXOW/ABC - La Crosse, Wis.
- WKOW/ABC - Madison, Wis.
- WTMJ/NBC - Milwaukee, Wis.
- WAOW/ABC - Wausau, Wis.
- KQDS/FOX - Duluth, Minn./Superior, Wis.
- WLUC-NBC/FOX UP - Escanaba/Marquette, Mich.
- WMBD/CBS - Peoria/Bloomington, Ill.
- KCCI/CBS - Des Moines, Iowa
- WHBF/CBS - Davenport, Iowa
- KWWL/NBC - Cedar Rapids/Waterloo, Iowa
- KTVI/FOX - St. Louis, Mo.
- KETV/ABC - Omaha, Neb.
- KNDB/BEK - Bismarck, N.D.
- KRDK/BEK - Fargo, N.D.
- KNDM/BEK - Minot, N.D.
- KDLT/NBC - Sioux Falls, S.D.
- KYUR/ABC - Anchorage, Alaska
- KATN/ABC - Fairbanks, Alaska
- KJUD/ABC - Juneau, Alaska
- TELEMUNDO - Wisconsin
Kevin Harlan, play-by-play announcer
Has called regular-season games for CBS Sports since 1998 after four years with FOX (1994-97), and is regarded as one of the finest at his trade in the country. Provides play-by-play for Monday Night Football games on Westwood One. A veteran broadcaster, also "voices" NCAA Tournament basketball games for CBS and TNT, as well as NBA games for TNT. Owns a unique perspective on Packers football, having been raised in Green Bay.
John Kuhn – color analyst
An All-Pro fullback who played nine seasons (2007-15) in Green Bay and was a key member of teams that won Super Bowl XLV and five division titles. Enters his second year in the Packers' preseason television booth. He began his career with the Pittsburgh Steelers and was claimed off waivers by Green Bay in 2007, where he went on to earn three Pro Bowl selections. The York, Pa., native began as sideline reporter for the Packers TV Network in 2019 and also contributes as the sideline reporter for the Packers Radio Network.