GREEN BAY PACKERS (11-3) VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS (10-4)
- When: Monday, Dec. 23 at 7:15 p.m. CT
- Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis)
WATCH ON TV
- ESPN is in its 14th season as host of the most successful series in sports television history, Monday Night Football. Play-by-play man Joe Tessitore is joined by analyst Booger McFarland, with Lisa Salters reporting from the sidelines. The game will also be broadcast on WLUK-TV FOX11 in Green Bay and WISN-TV CBS58 in Milwaukee.
STREAM THE GAME
- Watch games in the Packers mobile app on iOS devices and on packers.com (via mobile web on iOS devices, available to in-market fans only). See more information on streaming options.
- NFL Game Pass offers replays of every game, available as soon as the live broadcast ends. Start your free trial and cancel at any time.
- The NFL app offers free streams for viewers in the local market.
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 225, Streaming 811).
- Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Kurt Warner (analyst) will call the action, with Laura Okmin reporting from the sidelines and Jim Gray hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
FIND A BAR
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.