As part of the Green Bay Packers’ 100 Seasons celebration, the traveling exhibit Lambeau Field Live, presented by Associated Bank, will take the Packers on the road for another summer.
The interactive exhibit includes everything fans love about Lambeau Field, and will bring the experience of the iconic stadium to five locations around the state of Wisconsin. Lambeau Field Live is free for all attendees at each stop.
The statewide tour will kick off with an appearance at Summerfest in Milwaukee beginning June 26, and will spend the rest of summer traveling to the Northern Wisconsin State Fair; Racine County Fair, a new stop for this year; Wisconsin State Fair; and Taste of Madison. Each location will also feature Packers alumni each day during the event.
The dates and featured alumni include:
- Summerfest in Milwaukee from June 26 to June 30 and July 2 to July 7; featured alumni Ezra Johnson on June 26-28, Aaron Kampman on June 29-30, Ryan Longwell on July 2-4 and Bubba Franks on July 5-7.
- Northern Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Falls from July 10 to July 14; featured alumni Willie Buchanon on July 10-11 and John Brockington on July 12-14.
- Racine County Fair in Union Grove from July 24 to July 28; featured alumni Santana Dotson on July 24-26 and Nick Collins on July 27-28.
- Wisconsin State Fair in Milwaukee from Aug. 1 to Aug. 11; featured alumni Jim Grabowski on Aug. 1-3, Donny Anderson on Aug. 4-7 and Jan Stenerud on Aug. 8-11.
- Taste of Madison in Madison on Aug. 31 to Sept. 1; featured alumni Dave Robinson both days.
Check out photos of Lambeau Field Live as the traveling interactive exhibit stopped at the Wisconsin State Fair.
“We’re excited to be bringing Lambeau Field Live on the road for a second summer,” said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. “We enjoyed bringing the Lambeau Field experience all over Wisconsin last year, and we’re looking forward to wrapping up our 100 Seasons celebration by sharing this exhibit with our fans throughout the state once again.”
Lambeau Field Live will include activities for fans of all ages, meet-and-greets with Packers alumni, interactive Play 60 opportunities for kids at select stops and Packers Pro Shop and Packers Hall of Fame satellite locations.
Event attendees can visit Associated Bank’s award-winning “Interact With The Pack Virtual Photo Experience,” as well as a one-of-a-kind immersive virtual reality experience presented by Patrick Cudahy and an instant win tower presented by Kwik Trip.
Lambeau Field Live visitors also have the chance to win great prizes, including tickets and merchandise, by registering for Packers Pass at packers.com/passregister or through the Packers App.
The first day at each location will include a Packers history presentation and a performance from Tundra Line. A schedule of the full programing at Lambeau Field Live each day is available at packers.com/100-seasons.
A century in the making, 100 Seasons is the epic celebration of the Packers’ rich history, which will be capped by the franchise’s 100th birthday on Aug. 11, 2019. A wide variety of events and activities have taken place over the last year, and the celebration will wrap up this summer. For more information, please visit packers.com/100-seasons.