Tickets For Event Available At Wisconsin Mills Fleet Farm Locations
The Green Bay Packers Draft Party, set for April 25 at the Lambeau Field Atrium, will include appearances by former Packers Mark Chmura and Aaron Taylor, along with current players Brandon Chillar and James Jones.
The players announced today will join the already slated Will Blackmon, Ruvell Martin, Jordy Nelson and Aaron Rouse for autograph sessions with party attendees who will receive a ticket for one randomly assigned, two-player autograph session upon entering the event. Additionally, 30-minute, meet-and-greet sessions with Blackmon, Taylor and Jones will offered as raffle items at the party. Selected players also will participate in a question-and-answer session on stage.
The event will run from 3 to 9 p.m. (doors will open at 2 p.m.) and will feature draft coverage on two large, ultra-bright TV projection screens, and the Packers' flagship radio station, Newsradio 620 WTMJ, will be on hand to provide coverage and analysis throughout the day. The Packers have the ninth overall pick, and each club is allotted 10 minutes to make a selection in the first round. Overall, the Packers have four picks in the top 85 selections.
Tickets for the event, priced at $25, currently are on sale at 18 Wisconsin Mills Fleet Farm locations and must be purchased in person. Admission is free for children ages 6 and younger.
Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy will greet fans prior to the start of the draft.
The Atrium once again will be a Wi-Fi "Hot Spot," allowing attendees who bring wireless-enabled laptops to log on to their favorite draft Web sites and follow the day's action online. Computer stations also will be available that will enable fans to track draft information via the Web. A limited amount of tables will have power available and a charging station also will be set up for users to recharge their laptop computer batteries.
Other features of the day include:
• Additional Club Level seating with projection TVs and flat screen TVs throughout.
• Commemorative 2009 Packers Draft Party cap for all attendees.
• Question-and-answer sessions, interactive games for kids and adults.
• Viewing opportunity of Lambeau Field from a Club Level viewing suite.
• Free entry for a chance to win door prizes, including autographed Packers items and Mills Fleet Farm gift cards.
• Raffle including more than 15 signed memorabilia pieces, included items from 2008 NFL first-round picks Joe Flacco, Jake Long, Darren McFadden and Glenn Dorsey.
• Draft history trivia contest.
• "Packers Garage Sale" with one-of-a-kind Packers items.
• Wii video game stations, offering attendees the opportunity for a friendly game.
• Food and drink will be available for purchase at Curly's Pub, Frozen in Time and Atrium eateries.
More information, including specific Mills Fleet Farm locations for ticket purchases, can be found online at www.packers.com/fanzone/events/draftparty. Please call the Green Bay Packers, at 920/569-7500, with further questions.